Community Veteran
Fixes: 1

Was this you??

4 REPLIES
Fixes: 125

Re: Was this you??

The one who denied it supplied it  Wink

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

Grimsby magistrates pretended they had not heard a thing, and in a seemingly unrelated incident a few minutes later, all the lights went out for a few seconds before flickering back on again

and lo..... the prisioner had disappeared..... and so had the noise   Cheesy
Community Veteran
Fixes: 14

Blame those donkey burgers, or the beef (pork) meatballs.
Community Veteran
Fixes: 7

I had the odd dealing with security staff at the local magistrates where I used to work. Nothing major but every now and again we'd speak about something. We got talking one day (as you do) and he said that the magistrates pretty much have power in and out of the court room. He said in the past they've had noisy coaches pull up outside, sit there with their engine running and the magistrate has sent them out with an order "Turn off your coach or you're coming into the court room for contempt of court". He said they'd never had a failure to comply once!
I queried whether this was actually possible or not and he said that the magistrate is able to summons pretty much anyone at will either in writing or via the security there. Disturbing thought..
I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!