cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Warning to all parents.... Government training 5 year old kids to fight wars

Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

Warning to all parents.... Government training 5 year old kids to fight wars

Should Children as young as  5 be forced into compulsory education?
Having read a load of rubbish about how bad it would be to bring back National Service, I began to think that there must be some underlying reason behind the governments insistence that children, as young as 5 years old, should be schooled and educated in a system that will eventually lead them into a life that could mean they have to support a government that`s prime concern is to go and fight a war in some far off land…..
Hmm… no, that can`t be right surely….
Now what would they learn in school?  How to tell the difference between right and wrong, and how to co-exist in a mult-cultural, multi-religious society. They would learn how to play sport, and the value of competition when applied to life in general. They would learn mathematics, history, English Language, and possibly a couple of others too… they would learn many things to enable them to leave school, and then progress into university….. OR… (the job centre)….
So far so good, you may say…. But hold on a minute….. Where does the government scheme come into this, in relation to wars (legal or illegal) …
not a straightforward answer… first you have to realise that the government only want your kids to be educated to the high standards, so that when the time comes, they will have enough soldiers to go and fight these wars….
Still not quite clear…. ?    Well, obviously, to have a war, means you need soldiers, sailors, airmen, and marines…. And of course they need equipment, ships guns, missiles, clothing, and all the rest of the bits and pieces….They also need to be trained to fight the wars…….
Now here is where your kids and their education come into the equation…. They are educated to help the government to PAY for all this stuff the armed forces need to go and have a war… They, (the government) need your children to MAKE the stuff, and to design better stuff,…..
and also, because when your children go to work to make the stuff for the soldiers, etc., they earn money ,and when they earn money,  they will also be paying TAXES to the government…...See?  It is all becoming clear now..... (I hope)
Your children will be helping the government to have as many wars as they can afford, so stop your kids going to school immediately and the government cannot afford to have any more wars…
Kindly note…. No religious bigotry was used in the making of the above statements… which are all TRUE and I can prove it !
37 REPLIES
pierre_pierre
Grafter

Re: Warning to all parents.... Government training 5 year old kids to fight wars

do you know we still have another five sunny days forcast, think you had better go and have a lie down somewhere Grin Grin
Loombucket
Grafter

Re: Warning to all parents.... Government training 5 year old kids to fight wars

*falls about laughing and puts a comradely arm around shutter*
Y'know, there's an organization I'm setting up that could be right up your street mate...
Community Veteran

Grin

Wink
Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

Shutter,
You've only told half the story. Not only are they doing all you say to that when the kids grow up they are making money to pay taxes to allow the government to fight wars, they are making parents put their children in to schools and nurseries at a younger age so the parents can go back to work sooner and start paying taxes again. And of course the people working in the schools and nurseries are also paying taxes to fund more wars as well.
Chuchill is remembered as a great leader for his role in the second world war, Maggie is remembered for her victory in the Falklands. It's all political leaders want is to be is remembered as great leaders by winning a war so all their policies are are geared towards raising as much money as possible so they can fight the wars.
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£13/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
Community Veteran

Jelv....
I didn`t want to present too complicated a case  Undecided
WildRose52
Grafter

You become a slave to the system the moment you are born, and when your parents register your birth you are no longer
a free man.
Although one can talk about the virtues of the education institution (oops I meant `system`)  there is a down-side, insofaras
kids only learn what is taught to them, and this is not always the truth.
History and religion, for example have been grossly distorted.
In the U.K. it is common place for most children to attend these educational institutions.
In contrast, and in the U.S. it is not.    Home-schooling is a very popular choice with many parents.
Do their children do as well as what those who attend schools do?
Yes, and very often much better.
The U.S. government are trying everyway they can to criminalize home-schooling, & the same is happening in Germany.
It is not all that long ago that home schooling family in Germany (who was threatened with having their children removed
from their care)  fled to Iran, where there is much more freedom.
This should help you to understand how much control governments have over your children, and how parental rights are
being denied.
Shutter has mentioned the education system in relation to the military.
That too is very interesting, especially regards the U.S. where parents felt they had no choice than to BAN the military from
coming into the schools and using coersive tactics to try and persuade the students to sign up for Iraq, and with the promise
that College fees would be paid.  Unfortunately many of those students did not live long enough to claim that promise.
Parents were infuriated by the militaries tactics.
Another area (and a sensitive one) in both U.K. and U.S. - is how parental beliefs are being shodilly over-ridden by a system
which deems itself fit to teach sex education to young children.
There appears to have been more of a outcry about this in the U.S. than in the U.K., particularly when it comes to teaching
children of Christian families that gay marriage & gay relationships are just as valid as hetrosexual ones.
Parents in great fury have removed their children from the schools.
Although non-believers might seize the opportunity to point the finger at Christians and call that bigotry, what needs to be
understood is that the Governments in neither country attempt to do these things in Islamic schools, nor would they ever be
allowed to do so.  This is where I believe that Islam proves its greater moral standard regards children /education and
family life.
As against these things, and on the plus side:  schools do offer children many opportunities.
We now live in a world where getting a job does tend to rely on one`s children having qualifications which can be verified
on a scrap of paper.
This is the way the system has been set up - and people become a slave to it.
You dont have to agree with me, but there are many who do.   
Community Veteran

What a load of tripe..............  Cheesy
WildRose52
Grafter

Run your searches Shutter....   you might just be surprised to find that not everyone thinks like you do (thankfully)
dick:quote

Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

... and not everyone is an escapee from a loony bin!
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£13/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
WildRose52
Grafter

Quote from: shutter
What a load of tripe..............  Cheesy

Let the members decide....

Published on Friday, June 3, 2005 by the New York Times 
Growing Problem for Military Recruiters: Parents
http://www.commondreams.org/headlines05/0603-02.htm

Criminalizing Homeschoolers
By Kristin Kloberdanz/Modesto
Friday Mar 07, 2008
http://www.time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,1720697,00.html

Homeschooling being banned in California! 
http://www.rightmichigan.com/story/2008/3/9/12276/95729

POLICE STATE, GERMANY
Homeschoolers flee to Iran seeking educational freedom
Father reports family being sought for 'child kidnapping'
http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=59823

Homosexuals brainwashing our children in elementary schools   (U.S.)
http://www.massresistance.org/media/video/brainwashing.html

Children as young as five 'should be taught about abortion'
Children as young as five should be taught about explicit sex acts, abortion and homosexuality,
according to controversial guidelines drawn up by the UN.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/education/educationnews/6165174/Children-as-young-as-five-should-be-taugh...

Welcome to the REAL world, Shutter.
Time to go do your homework....  these things are reality.

Community Veteran

OH no !... NOT mOrE  P R O O F .... .... .... ....  Roll eyes Roll eyes Roll eyes

David Icke will probably use my original post in his next "sermon" and point to it as the TRUTH, and then you can come back on here and post a link and say.....
See, there you are......  I told you it was TRUE....  Shutter said so.....  Grin Grin Grin
Oh my god..... (oops sorry..... gone all religious for a minute) .. Embarrassed
Moominfish
Grafter

Quote from: jelv
... and not everyone is an escapee from a loony bin!

Got to agree with Jelv, this forum is descending into madness! Wildrose you have your opinions but do you have to link to the ENTIRE INTERNET everytime you post........ Maybe this Digital Economy thing might not be too bad as they'll be less of the internet for you to link to!
WildRose52
Grafter

Quote from: Moominfish

You might note that my original response did not include any links.
However, and when Shutter sees fit to call what I wrote `tripe` - then surely you wouldnt deny me the opportunity
to prove what I wrote?
To even post the word `tripe` when a member is posting the Truth is bang out of order, yet it would seem that
such rudeness is tolerated in this forum. 
Moominfish
Grafter

Rose I wasn't on about your original response was I and you know I wasn't being the intelligent, rational human being you are,
Now the point I'm trying to make is this Rose,
You have the opportunity to prove what you wrote but does that really mean you have to link to the entire internet in order to do it? Can't you just find one or two links instead of one or two hundred?