Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WantedL Lego Forest or proper Police Station

RichAllen
Grafter

WantedL Lego Forest or proper Police Station

Topic.
I bid on and won one on eBay this morning but the seller's in the US, after some research and questions on Facebook, I assumed I'd get stung by customs for it even though it's a $50 set (works out just over £30 at current rates) I contacted the seller to see if this would be the case, and he said that for insurance purposes he had to pass on the customs charges and he was willing to cancel the transaction.
I said please do so and if possible refund the $109.99 I'd paid on Paypal (works out just over £66)/
Anyway my other research tells me that the set in question is sold in Argos for £70 so I thought I was saving money... But you know what thought did of course (followed a milk truck and thought it was a Wedding  Grin )
Does anyone know any UK sellers on eBay who are selling the Forest Police Station set for around £30 or less? Preferably sellers with 100% positive feedback if possible.

4 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 7

Re: WantedL Lego Forest or proper Police Station

Quote from: RichAllen
Does anyone know any UK sellers on eBay who are selling the Forest Police Station set for around £30 or less?

No but I'm pretty sure that the ebay search box will find you one Wink
I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!
Fixes: 104

As it's discontinued product you've got no chance of getting it cheap.
Will Moderate For Thanks
RichAllen
Grafter

Discontinued? I saw in the Argos catalogue last week?
Fixes: 104

Yup, pretty sure it is. It's certainly not available from argos or any online retailer (aside from amazon marketplace) - it's a 2012 set.
Will Moderate For Thanks