Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to save the planet?

Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

Want to save the planet?

Have more sex!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2510989/Graphene-condom-Scientists-awarded-62-000-grant-tu...
It is the thinnest, but also one of the strongest, materials known to man.
So it's perhaps unsurprising that wonder matter graphene could be used for condoms.
Scientists have been awarded a £62,000 grant to turn the carbon material into contraceptives, with a view to making condoms more popular.

With carbon capturing tech being adopted all around the world, the demand for rubber will certainly contribute towards saving the planet Wink
I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!
8 REPLIES
198kHz
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 7

Re: Want to save the planet?

Graphene is the world's thinnest, strongest and most conductive material

Most conductive, eh?  Cool Roll eyes Wink Shocked
Time for a cold shower...
Not young enough to know everything
Thunderclap
Grafter

Shocked Girls, no more fearing those Friday night nano tubes
WTF
Grafter

turn the carbon material into contraceptives, with a view to making condoms more popular

Huh
I think they're seriously over-estimating the appeal of geek chic
RichAllen
Grafter

Would the Daily Fail please make their flippin' minds up? Yesterday they were lambasting some 33 year old woman for having sex with a school kid!
WTF
Grafter

I see your mistake: you're assuming the Daily Fail has a mind to make up when all the evidence suggests its head is actually filled with a boiling mass bile, bigotry and hatred.
myredhotcar
Grafter

Next month: Graphene Condoms Cause Cancer.
Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

Quote from: WTF
I see your mistake: you're assuming the Daily Fail has a mind to make up when all the evidence suggests its head is actually filled with a boiling mass bile, bigotry and hatred.
Also worth noting that the same paper has been constantly printing articles about the demon drink, in today's paper guess what they are actually saying the stuff is good for you AND wine can help you lose weight !
I wonder if they need any more reporters, I could make up or rather misquote reports that appeared in other publications. Smiley
WTF
Grafter

Quote from: gleneagles
Also worth noting that the same paper has been constantly printing articles about the demon drink, in today's paper guess what they are actually saying the stuff is good for you AND wine can help you lose weight !
I wonder if they need any more reporters, I could make up or rather misquote reports that appeared in other publications. Smiley

Reminds me of that paper - was it the Daily Star? - that had "Double Decker Bus Spotted on Moon" then a couple of weeks later, "Revealed: Double Decker on Moon was a Fraud!"  Grin