cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WFP

Fixes: 450

Re: WFP

Quote from: chillypenguin
We should get a few pence off our broadband each month  Smiley if Plusnet chooses to pass the VAT saving on.

Hmmm 60p a month for 13 months against a lifetime of NI contributions increase, know which I'd choose  Grin  Crazy
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
jmd
Grafter

Quote from: nadger
]The way I read it the £60 per pensioner was the pension increase for Jan, Feb & March - it won't be paid twice.

on BBC say "State pensions to rise in line with highest rate of inflation - an increase of £4.55 a week for a single person. Pension and child benefit increases will take effect in January, three months early, and every pensioner gets a one-off payment of £60 from January while couples get £120."
Fixes: 220

Received my letter today telling me they are sending out payments. Received my payment last Tuesday Smiley

Customer and Forum Moderator. Windows 10 Firefox 66.0 (64-bit)

jmd
Grafter

Strat - arn't  you lucky!!
Community Veteran
Fixes: 21

Had mine a week ago too!.. Getting interest in the bank now..... saving it until the bill after christmas !!!. Grin Grin Grin

Luck has nothing to do with it Josie.....I'm old and cold and I want to be warm.
When you get to my age young lady you'll want to be warmer too Smiley

Community Veteran

jmdlp is already as old as you, Strat, but I am older than both of you....

Quote from: shutter
jmdlp is already as old as you, Strat

I was trying to be discrete Roll eyes
Quote from: shutter
but I am older than both of you....

...put together? Smiley

pierre_pierre
Grafter

I am waiting for the free TV licence my mums got hers, and she lives with my sister so they dont need a licence
Community Veteran

...put together? Wink

I`m not responsible for what you get up to !!   Shocked  but you better check with jmdlp first !!!

Shutter...I'm surprised at you Shocked

...on second thoughts Grin

Community Veteran

I am trying to connect my heating to the forums and I can then use the hot air to heat my house. We just got our loft isolated for free on this new scheme they blow it in and its very thick now. We had insulation before but it wasn't very thick so we hope it makes a difference to the bills. Both our gas and electric are £60 per month the problem is having kids as they each have a pc  and tv and have it on all the time
techguy
Grafter

@Samuria, replace their PCs with laptops.
When you work out how to connect your heating to the forums, let me know won't you.

I went past the air conditioning vents for one of our server rooms at work the other night and couldn't believe how much warm air it was pushing out. I hung aroind there for quite a while to get some fresh air while being wamed at the same time.
If only I could pipe it back to my house.
jmd
Grafter

I should not have moaned yesterday about not getting WFP yet - it is in my Bank Account today!  Hurrah! Smiley
Community Veteran

Quote from: samuria
I am trying to connect my heating to the forums and I can then use the hot air to heat my house. We just got our loft isolated for free on this new scheme they blow it in and its very thick now. We had insulation before but it wasn't very thick so we hope it makes a difference to the bills. Both our gas and electric are £60 per month the problem is having kids as they each have a pc  and tv and have it on all the time

We have had the loft insulated by Warmfront, and also we managed to get a new central heating boiler too!....You need to have your old boiler assessed first, and if the inspector decides it `s too old, or cream crackered, then he recommends a replacement.... took about 6 weeks from inspection, but only took a day to fit it.... wonderful stuff,...... now got to wait for the first bill to see how CHEAP it is to run, seeing as how energy efficient it is supposed to be!