cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vintage TV

Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

Vintage TV

Are you interested in obtaining some of those hard to get, or even deleted TV mini series that you'd love to see again on DVD? then check out http://www.tv-nostalgia.com/index.htm
I've recently got the otherwise very expensive mini series "Bodyline" about the 1930's controversial cricket (£16 inc P&P)
And, the unobtainable series 3 of the TV comedy "Just Good Friends" (£14 inc P&P) I believe series 1 and 2 are now hard to get, but are available from the same source.
They claim quality is not 100% but I've had no issues with those I've received. I guess they are copied from original Video tape, but very well done.
Experience; is something you gain, just after you needed it most.

When faced with two choices, simply toss a coin. It works not because it settles the question for you. But because in that brief moment while the coin is in the air. You suddenly know what you are hoping for.
2 REPLIES
198kHz
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 7

Re: Vintage TV

Thanks for that, Petlew - just ordered the complete Alias Smith and Jones series 1 - 3 & pilot (£20·94 inc)  Smiley
Not young enough to know everything
Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

Re: Vintage TV

My pleasure.
I also noticed that if you're into "Last of the Summer Wine" they have the otherwise unobtainable "First of the Summer Wine" pilot available.
Experience; is something you gain, just after you needed it most.

When faced with two choices, simply toss a coin. It works not because it settles the question for you. But because in that brief moment while the coin is in the air. You suddenly know what you are hoping for.