Did you mean: 

Venezuala...

shutter
Community Veteran
Fixes: 47

Venezuala...

American airline operators have been told to clear out of Venezuala

5 hours ago

The US FAA has issued a prohibition on US carriers operating in Venezuelan territory/airspace below 26,000 feet and has given any US operators in Venezuela 48 hrs to depart via the ‘most expeditious possible route’.

Here is a link to the text...

https://twitter.com/flightradar24?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Also an Air France flight to Caracas, has done a U-Turn over the atlantic and returning to Paris..

air france caracas flight.png

3 REPLIES 3
Minivanman
Aspiring Legend
Fixes: 1

Re: Venezuala...

Damn, I as heading out that way later as well!

Seriously though, it looks like they are heading for a proxy war between the US and Russia with each backing opposing sides in this conflict. Going to get worse before it gets better, and did anybody see the unedited version of that video of an armoured truck running over protesters? 

It does make you wonder just how responsible others are for their troubles, and nothing to do with oil of course. Roll_eyes

download.png

Don't limit the friends you haven't met with arguments you'll never have.
wotsup
Seasoned Champion

Don't worry we can send Comrade Corbyn over to talk to Maduro,  they probably speak the same language,  and come to think of it under Chavez and maduro the country has been going backwards and sinking into poverty - a warning to any would-be Corbyn voters..

Despite the raw material wealth that Venezuala has.  it seems the same old story of corruption and inefficiency has meant that its citizens get no benefit - how come communist regimes can run a rich country into the ground ? The answer is that under communism everyone is equal but some are just a lot more equal than others ..

Another Bay of Pigs looming ? I guess Trump will nuke Moscow - should be interesting.

Oh, I forgot the EU army,  they say USA is their enemy and want to replace NATO with a ragtag assembly of national armies under the 27 star EU flag and be world peacekeepers - but first send J-C Drunckers over to drink them into submission ( or at least put a massive dent in their wine production ).

Minivanman
Aspiring Legend
Fixes: 1

From what I have read, it seems the real conflict is who runs the country, the government or private enterprise with the biggest planyer being that 'state owned' oil company.

Maduro does not seem to have the support of the people either just the backing of the Generals. 

Maybe they should concentrate more on producing oil wealth for the people rather than producing onions?

https://www.forbes.com/sites/kenrapoza/2019/04/14/for-venezuela-producing-onions-more-important-than...

Don't limit the friends you haven't met with arguments you'll never have.