Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 3

Use your O2 number on tablets and laptops to make calls and send texts

Came across this earlier
http://www.o2.co.uk/tugo/want-it
See the video here

-nn77c
Great free app if your on 02 Pay monthly customer, mins and text come out of your bundle.
Whoever you are calling does not need the app, i don't think any other network is doing anything like this yet,
Really good if you are in a black spot for mobile phone signal  ( like me when at home and out and about ), just use this app over wifi
Regards
Mike
Mike
4 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Re: Use your O2 number on tablets and laptops to make calls and send texts

Thanks for that Mike! Cool
Geoff,
York.
Fixes: 123

Thanks. Just what SWMBO needs Smiley

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

Community Veteran

My O2 is on a business account so not working 'yet'.
[cynic] Handy app but clearly a commercial move to allow you more opportunities to use up your allowance or add to your charges. [/cynic]
Call me 'w23'
At any given moment in the universe many things happen. Coincidence is a matter of how close these events are in space, time and relationship.
Opinions expressed in forum posts are those of the poster, others may have different views.
Superuser
Superuser

Luckily for me i am on an unlimited plan for the mins and txt (1gb for data) , givers me more opportunity for me to increase their costs Smiley
I think this app could be a game changer, the pros far out way the cons , i wounder how long it will take the others to follow, this alone would stop me moving to another network, as poor signal where i live from all networks
You can also use your mobile, and pc/laptop/tablet at the same time to make outing calls, great if two people need to use the phone at the same time or on an unlimited bundle.
Regards
Mike 
Mike