cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unusual Video of poor old dog

pierre_pierre
Grafter

Unusual Video of poor old dog

this 15 year old Black lab is on its last legs, it can only just stagger on its back legs, but its owners  dont want to have it put down.
They own the cottage where I stayed last week

&list=ULAhrF80FRGAU&inde
2 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Re: Unusual Video of poor old dog

if it's not in pain and its keepers are up for looking after it i see no reason to knock it on the head.  years ago some people at my local had an ancient spaniel (around the age of that lab) and it would be lying on the floor behind the bar where all the staff would carefully step over it to go back and forth.  i don't know what ultimately happened to it, but its keepers said it was happy and i rather admire people who take seriously the responsibility of looking after an animal for all of its life, no matter the inconvenience to themselves.
CapNcaveman
Grafter

Re: Unusual Video of poor old dog

Bit like my Daschund, she is 18 coming to 19 in human years, you have to postion her back legs correctly for her to eat, she can walk but a little upsy daisy but she shows no pain but she does moan alot when the other dogs knock her over which blinkin annoys me! Who would of thought that a puppy farm dog with tons of born deformaties front legs deformed and twisted spine would of lived this long!  My ex did not know she was farmed because she was a bit niaeve then at the time.
Now the dog has gone blind in both eyes bar one that has about 3 inches of sight and she'd going def, so you can shout in her ear and get no response (sounds sadistic)  Grin