Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UKIP Taking The Pee

shylok
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

UKIP Taking The Pee

As you probably heard, things are not going swimmingly for UKIPs campaign in Stoke, what with Paul Nuttall's habitual deceit, firstly over something more trivial as not living at an address in Stoke when registering to stand, then trying to use the tragedy at Hillsborough to score cheap political votes, resulting in two Liverpool UKIP chairmen resigning in disgust.

It's now come to light that a UKIP canvasser urinated on an elderly widows fence he had just posted a leaflet to Video: Ukip member caught on CCTV urinating and trying to push way into OAP's home in Stoke Central Knuppel 

"Is that someone P[-Censored-]ing on our fence? I'm going outside to confront him"
(Ukipper zipping up trousers says) "I'd just like to talk to you about the coming election, are you voting UKIP?" Shocked

15 REPLIES
Minivanman
Hero

Re: UKIP Taking The Pee

Blimey, you can't even have a pee in peace without being on camera. What on earth is the world coming to. Wink

All views expressed are my own but you can express them too if you want to be right about everything like I am.
Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

I blame the council......for closing most of the public toilets.

Wink

Community Veteran

Could have been worse......just imagine what would have happened if it had been a female member of UKIP who had done that.

Cheesy

Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

I think it will be like the Trump effect, the MSM brought up all his bad points but the electorate had already "discounted" them. they saw him as the disruptive candidate where their traditional "go to" political party had moved away from them!
To do is to be - Neitzsche
To be is to do - Kant
do be do be do - Sinatra
shylok
Rising Star

I think the threat could well be with the Tories winning it if the turnout remains low & enough Labour votes go to UKIP in protest. In the 2015 GE they were only 33 votes behind UKIP on a turnout of just 50% Stoke-on-Trent Central (UK Parliament constituency)

If UKIP fail to win then Nuttall's threat of becoming the dominant party to replace Labour in the working class heartlands of the north will be in tatters along with his & the parties future, but given the high publicity surrounding the significance of the vote, this may be enough to push Labour over the line with a higher than normal turnout despite their candidate Gareth Snell's previous pro remain stance. We shall see....

Fixes: 47

I feel some sympathy for the lady who's property it was but I also feel sorry for the guy, apparently not a young man who was taken short and needed to go.

I don't suppose she would have let him use her bathroom.

I once had a young woman charity worker knock on my door and after giving me all the spiel and me refusing she asked if she could use my bathroom to which I said yes. 

Customer and Forum Moderator.
Product of the Tyrell Corporation
shylok
Rising Star

He could have tried other doors although I accept it is embarrassing having to ask a stranger to use their bathroom especially if you are canvassing for votes, it happened to me once when a gas man checked my meter, although trying to force his way in thru her door is inexcusable.

SpendLessTime
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 53

@Strat

And then you get robbed by the person you let in or an associate.

This is a classic technique for thieves to get access to the property. They case the joint when you let them in to see if it is worthwhile returning at a later date.

Just point them to the nearest pub/cafe for toilets.

Fixes: 47

@SpendLessTime I'm well aware of the dangers but she was on her own and I watched her to the bathroom door and back again.

She didn't 'case the joint' and wouldn't know if there were others in the house or not.

Concern appreciated though.

Customer and Forum Moderator.
Product of the Tyrell Corporation
Community Veteran

@Strat

Equally she could have said you invited her in the house and tried it on with her.....unless of course there were others in your house at the time.

Would you give a lift to someone thumbing a lift ? if the answer is no then is it not just as risky inviting someone into your house, in particular if you are elderly and alone.

shylok
Rising Star

Just found out about what the Labour run council in Stoke have been upto & some of the local issues there, no wonder nobody bothers to vote, I thought it was the unpopularity of Red Tory Tristrum Hunt, so during times of government austerity & imposed cuts by councils, the Labour run council instead borrow £55 million to build a new HQ Council’s £55m Smithfield building to open its doors 

On top of that spend £5.3 million on office furniture, looks like it's the Labour lot taking the p$ss all along Roll eyes

Incidently the Labour candidate Gareth Snell lost his seat on the Newcastle-Under-Lyme council in 2014 only to be re-elected in 2016 on just a couple of hundred votes.

The new Royal Stoke University Hospital was built during New Labour's tenure with 300 fewer beds than the old hospital it replaced, it was built using a PFI contract which means taxpayers are now paying construction company Laing O-Rourke five times more over 30 years than it cost to build. On top of this due to Tory government cuts Nightmare A&E scenes at Royal Stoke shows the NHS is itself on a stretcher also Closure of beds at North Staffordshire community hospitals

If I was a Stoke local I couldn't face voting for any party there.

Community Veteran

After watching that video and weighing up who was the victim......

Man caught short and videoed in what looks like a public area.

Apologetic man on the receiving end of a very sharp tongue.

Yep only one victim here.

Minivanman
Hero

That was my take on it as well @billnotben Thumbs Up

All views expressed are my own but you can express them too if you want to be right about everything like I am.
Jonpe
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 2

What happened to "no means no"?

I don't know how much the woman saw, but doesn't the law on indecent exposure apply here?