U.F.O.`s

Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

U.F.O.`s

The Secret History of U.F.O.`s
Channel 5
9:00 pm-10:00 pm
do you believe in U.F.O.`s?
I do..... seems obvious to me...... they are..... Unidentified Flying Objects.....
27 REPLIES
Fixes: 47

Re: U.F.O.`s

After watching another program where millions of planets capable of supporting life have been found by Kepler I'm open to suggestions Undecided
Customer and Forum Moderator.
Product of the Tyrell Corporation
Community Veteran

I remember seeing a UFO.
Community Veteran
Fixes: 1

Quote from: Strat
After watching another program where millions of planets capable of supporting life

Do you think they watch BB on those planets too?
Now Zen, but a +Net residue.
Fixes: 125

Quote from: AlaricAdair
Do you think they watch BB on those planets too?

Well, if they do then bang goes the idea of finding intelligent life Cheesy

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

Community Veteran
Fixes: 4

I've seen live U.F.O. a few times -
>
  Cool
TORPC
Grafter

from the latter quarter of 2012 the UFO's will most likely be drones looking for a drug farm, Russians spying on you, police spying on you, rescue service(s) using heat seeking devices to find any trapped peoples, or even you neighbourhood opportunist criminal looking to see if anybody is in
nanotm
Pro

I would frankly be more surprised to learn we were alone in the universe than to have some E.T.'s show up, one thing I cant understand is why we accept that a none treaty/ none invasion force would enter our atmosphere swoop around a bit and then disappear rather than enter into dialogue /conflict with our planet .......

I could understand it if there was a few abductions while they figured out how to communicate but anything else would be rather bizarre to be totally honest ........
just because your paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you
TORPC
Grafter

They are among us
Look at DC or IDS et al MWahhhhh MWahhhhhh Wink
alanf
Aspiring Pro

There is the time traveller hypothesis. Visitors from the future would not want to interact and potentially change their present.
nanotm
Pro

if it was possible to travel backwards in time someone would already have changed the past, the drive to prevent the genocide of the second world war would of overridden any possible concern for what it would change.......

that said I read somewhere at some point that its not possible to travel backwards in time only forwards at differing speeds, so whilst someone traveling at a speed of infinity +1 would be able to arrive at there destination nanoseconds after they had left there point of departure (no matter the distance of travel) it would be impossible to arrive before they had left ......
just because your paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you
randpwar
Grafter

You see when people like nanotm come out with outrageous claims about it being impossible to travel back in time, without any proof whatsoever, it makes my blood boil…..I’ve seen this happen on Start Trek loads of times  Wink
Fixes: 125

nanotm was on Star Trek  Shocked
My personal belief is that time travel is impossible:
You can't go back in time because there isn't the space for you there. It would mean having to push molecules out of the way to make room for you to be there. Where would those molecules go?
You can't go forward in time as nothing is there as it hasn't happened yet.
Of course, this is just my belief but the concepts, space-time continuum, etc fascinate me.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

mattturner
Grafter

My view: If you can't identify a flying object, it doesn't mean that its an alien spaceship, it just means that you don't know what it is!  Smiley
Community Veteran

Quote from: nanotm
only forwards at differing speeds

I'm doing that now.
Very slowly.