Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 11

Trump ,, North Korea

looks like Trumpton could start with North Korea , starting a big war Sad 

https://www.rt.com/uk/384214-trump-north-korea-mi6/

Asus ROG Hero Vii Z97 , Intel i5 4690k ,ROG Asus Strix 1070,
samsung 850evo 250gig , WD black 2 TB . Asus Phoebus sound ,
16 gig Avexir ram 2400 , water cooling Corsair H100i gtx ,
Corsair 750HXI Psu , Phanteks Enthoo pro case .
14 REPLIES
Fixes: 47

Re: Trump ,, North Korea

I liked this tweet

Things will work out fine between the U.S.A. and Russia. At the right time everyone will come to their senses & there will be lasting peace!

Customer and Forum Moderator.
Product of the Tyrell Corporation
Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

Trump reminds me of Boris Yeltsin.. he was an odd fellow always threatening war too.

I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!
Steve
Seasoned Pro

Trump/Syria/Iran/North Korea/China/Russia/Terrorism=dangerous times. What a mess our grandchildren are inheriting ( if the world survives ) things just go from bad to worse.

rongtw
Seasoned Hero

@7up   yes but he wasn't a Orange skinned Umpa Lumpa

Community Veteran

Steve wrote:

Trump/Syria/Iran/North Korea/China/Russia/Terrorism=dangerous times. What a mess our grandchildren are inheriting ( if the world survives ) things just go from bad to worse.

Don't worry too much about China (for the time being) Trump is in bed with them at the moment.

The rest of them though.. yeah.. slightly concerning. Putin doesn't want a spat with the USA - he knows it'll bring a **** storm his way. North Krazys Jong'Un or whatever his name is.. I suspect he's trying to play the propaganda game to make him look strong to his people. He knows full well that he doesn't have the same technological capabilities as the USA. Yes he has a few nukes but they're still in trials.. hardly a reliable weapon to win a war with although it is still a potential threat. Thing is the USA has its star wars defence system (plus other things like lasers were in development for nuke shooting a decade ago) so they're probably not going to be easy to hit (remember how seriously russia took this? - threatening to make more nukes to overcome those defences). The best Jong can do is target ships at sea.. and they'll light up his sky the moment he does so.

Minivanman
Hero
Fixes: 1

@Strat

Had he been able to, I wonder what Neville Chamberlain would have tweeted back in 1938 Wink

"Things will work out fine between the Great Britain and Germany. At the right time everyone will come to their senses & there will be lasting peace!"

All views expressed are my own but you can express them too if you want to be right about everything like I am.
Minivanman
Hero

I don't think it takes anybody, let alone former British spy boss Sir John Sawers clever chap though he is, to tell us this guy is off his hospital trolley. "Nurse, he's off wandering around again!"

But yes, bad and insecure times all round - and just when I'm about to get FTTP. Angry

All views expressed are my own but you can express them too if you want to be right about everything like I am.
Steve
Seasoned Pro

@7up These countries are better prepared to protect the population though, China has underground bunkers, Russia not long had a drill with 40 million of their population. Where will we go? can the UK government even protect civilian life anymore?

Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

Steve wrote:

Where will we go? can the UK government even protect civilian life anymore?

We have a large cupboard under the stairs... and when the door is shut... it`s very dark in there... so we should be ok...  Smiley

at least that will be better than under the table, as there are no sides on it.. ... Huh

Community Veteran

Trump diplomacy in Afghanistan too: http://edition.cnn.com/2017/04/13/politics/afghanistan-isis-moab-bomb/index.html

Now Zen, but a +Net residue.
St3
All Star
Fixes: 2

Somthing needs to be done about North Korea, no one wants a war but sometimes its the only way to get rid of these evil little [-Censored-]!

Win 10
i7 7700k
GTX 970
Community Veteran
Fixes: 3

The silver rockets'll be heading NK's way I'm sure...

rongtw
Seasoned Hero

@AlaricAdair  The MOAB Knuppel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9H50tHiHjs

Community Veteran

Steve wrote:

@7up These countries are better prepared to protect the population though, China has underground bunkers, Russia not long had a drill with 40 million of their population. Where will we go? can the UK government even protect civilian life anymore?

I think the only protection they've really provided us is getting the UKs fingers into many other countries via the monetary system.

Every country and its dog has some financial interest or assets in the UK - from property to businesses, every country has sought to make money out of the UK somehow. If any one particular country were to wage war with us then they'd be losing out on what we're apparently "offering". In reality the UK government couldn't be bothered with us and sold us all down the river to any other country that would stump up cash.. but that might just save us.