Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 11

Trojan Horse

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-28424033
any views ?Huh
Asus ROG Hero Vii Z97 , Intel i5 4690k ,ROG Asus Strix 1070,
samsung 850evo 250gig , WD black 2 TB . Asus Phoebus sound ,
16 gig Avexir ram 2400 , water cooling Corsair H100i gtx ,
Corsair 750HXI Psu , Phanteks Enthoo pro case .
12 REPLIES
Steve
Seasoned Pro

Re: Trojan Horse

I don't know do you?
Community Veteran
Fixes: 1

Me neither!  Grin
Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

I haven`t viewed it because it is just anothre LINKY post  Sad
Do you get commission on the number of clicks on it ?
TORPC
Grafter

If it is the one I seen earlier, I think refers to the Trojan horse enquiry
rongtw
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 11

TBH i  dint want to put the correct heading , just in case i got told off for being racist or summat else 
Asus ROG Hero Vii Z97 , Intel i5 4690k ,ROG Asus Strix 1070,
samsung 850evo 250gig , WD black 2 TB . Asus Phoebus sound ,
16 gig Avexir ram 2400 , water cooling Corsair H100i gtx ,
Corsair 750HXI Psu , Phanteks Enthoo pro case .
Community Veteran
Fixes: 7

Quote from: shutter
I haven`t viewed it because it is just anothre LINKY post  Sad
Do you get commission on the number of clicks on it ?

Like every post and reply you make - with a sig FULL of links to other things Wink
Come on shutter, stop being such a grump about links  Smiley
I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!
Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

I am entitled to have those links in my sig....  You don`t HAVE to cllick on them, like you would on the forum thread posts, to find out what the post is about... if you don`t want to see them you can turn them off in your profile..... in the same way I have for others.....  Wink
If a thread has just a linky, then it is "expected" to get clicked.... more from "curiosity" value, than genuine interest.... therefore, by clicking it, the person who posted that link is driving traffic, that would not normally be, to that site.
My sig linky`s are there for people to click on...... if they want to.....
Community Veteran
Fixes: 3

My view of Peter Clarke's findings are that they are very significantly different from those of the council's own investigation.
I don't know who is right or wrong or if the truth lies somewhere in between the two.
Call me 'w23'
At any given moment in the universe many things happen. Coincidence is a matter of how close these events are in space, time and relationship.
Opinions expressed in forum posts are those of the poster, others may have different views.
Community Veteran
Fixes: 56

Peter Clarke also saw the information from the secret messaging group where they discussed their plans and ideology
The other reports didn't have access to that information
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/education/educationnews/10984628/Trojan-Horse-teachers-Rigby-murder-was-s...
nanotm
Pro

one thing that struck me as odd about this latest report was he indicated some of the social media stuff was between people at the council and staff at the school effectively calling the council report void as it was corrupted at source ....another thing is this security report looked at a lot more things than just walking around the school asking a handful of students and staff members or governors what they thought going to the trouble of collating data from all sorts of places
I'd be more inclined to believe this report as being factually correct rather than the prior ones that didn't even scratch the surface especially as several people resigned there positions within the school(s) over this one and yet were resolute previously
just because your paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you
WTF
Grafter

On the other hand, Peter Clarke apparently didn't actually bother to visit the schools in question, according one of the former head of governors on the radio this morning.
nanotm
Pro

is that good or bad ?

if true it only affirms the legitimacy of his report on the grounds it was compiled purely from written communications hitherto ignored without obstruction, it also would reinforce the belief that asking someone to tell the truth when investigating an incident that would in all honesty implicate them in wrong doing is a fallacy best left to politicians who struggle to recognise the difference between truth and lies at the best of time .......
just because your paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you