cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Travel

Community Veteran

Travel

Travel broadens the mind  Grin

I have been in many places, but I've never been in Cahoots.  Apparently, you can't go alone. You have to be in Cahoots with someone.

I've also never been in Cognito.  I hear no one recognises you there.

I have, however, been in Sane.  They don't have an airport; you have to be driven there.  I have made several trips there, thanks to my friends, family and work.  I live close so it's a short drive.

I would like to come to Conclusions, but I believe you have to jump, and I'm not too much on physical activity anymore.

I have also been in Doubt.  That is a sad place to go and I try not to visit too often.

I've been in Flexible, but only when it was very important to stand firm.

Sometimes I'm in Capable and I go there more often as I'm getting older.

One of my favourite places to be is in Suspense! It really gets the adrenalin flowing and pumps up the old heart! At my age I need all the stimuli I can get.

Sometimes I think I am in Vincible but life shows me that I am not.

People keep telling me I'm in Denial but I'm positive I've never been there before!

I have been in Deepshit many times; the older I get the easier it is to get there.  I actually kind of enjoy it there.

So far, I haven't been in Continent; but my travel agent says I'll be going soon, its only a matter of time.
5 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 21

Re: Travel

Grin Grin One more for you -
It's sometimes nice to be in Debted, but I'd rather not be in Debt, that's not a nice place to be.
Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

@ artmo.....
regarding your last line.....
I`d rather be [censored] off, than [censored] on  
And here`s a wonderful place to be in......
flagrante

been there many times.... and I do miss it......  Cheesy
Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

Or cloud cuckoo land!!
Experience; is something you gain, just after you needed it most.

When faced with two choices, simply toss a coin. It works not because it settles the question for you. But because in that brief moment while the coin is in the air. You suddenly know what you are hoping for.
Community Veteran
Fixes: 1

@artmo:- nice one
I seem to be in the "State of Confusion", not sure how I got here, or if I’ll be able to find my way back, or more to the point will I want to find my way back, and if I get back how will I know I’m out of the “State of Confusion”. Roll eyes
Some guidence at getting out may be nice!
Fixes: 47

I have been in Sensitive but was thrown out for speaking my mind.
Customer and Forum Moderator.
Product of the Tyrell Corporation