cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trains ( one for the "Buffers" amongst our group.)

Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

Trains ( one for the "Buffers" amongst our group.)

TONIGHT... 9 pm  (21:00) BBC 2

Toughest Place to Be a Train Driver
Season 2 Episode 3 of 3
Simon Davies usually drives the high-speed service between London and Manchester, but faces a different challenge as he heads to Peru, where thousands of tons of metal ores are transported from the peaks of the Andes every day. Coached by locals of the same occupation, he risks derailment on spectacular slopes, and encounters a community in crisis, being poisoned by mining-industry pollution. Last in the series

from the TV guide UK TV listing site

How come I missed the other 2 episodesHuh ? ? ? ? ? ? 
4 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 3

Re: Trains ( one for the "Buffers" amongst our group.)

The first two were 'Toughest place to be a Bin Man' and '...Fisherman' I found both very interesting.
Call me 'w23'
At any given moment in the universe many things happen. Coincidence is a matter of how close these events are in space, time and relationship.
Opinions expressed in forum posts are those of the poster, others may have different views.
Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b01bmtg7/Toughest_Place_to_be_a..._Series_2_Binman/
http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p00ncxk3/Toughest_Place_to_be_a..._Series_2_Fisherman/
One thing BBC got right is its IPlayer, you at least have a week to catchup if not longer.
Unvalued customer since 2001 funding cheap internet for others / DSL/Fibre house move 24 month regrade from 8th May 2017
Community Veteran
Fixes: 3

LOL, just shows how much I use IPlayer.  I most thoroughly recommend episode 1 'Bin Man'
Call me 'w23'
At any given moment in the universe many things happen. Coincidence is a matter of how close these events are in space, time and relationship.
Opinions expressed in forum posts are those of the poster, others may have different views.
Community Veteran
Fixes: 7

Cheers Shutter, the OH reminded me about it so I had a double whammy tonight on BBC2 - Top Gear and then some train stuff! What a great evening of TV!
Gotta love the railways... big lumps of heavy metal rolling around on two thin bits of metal... no-one can explain it but its fascinating.
I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!