Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trade with the EU

Highlighted
All Star
Fixes: 1

Trade with the EU

interesting figures on trade between the uk and eu n google......https://researchbriefings.files.parliament.uk/documents/CBP-7851/CBP-7851.pdf

worth looking at...make what you will of it, but one that suprised me was that only four eu contries buy more of us than we buy from them. But a lot of other charts too, As I say interestng readng.Smiley

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Community Veteran
Fixes: 35

Re: Trade with the EU

Hmm... interesting link..... " worth looking at "  ? ? ?    well, all I got were a blank page... nowt on it... so maybe that is what the trade with the eu will be...

Highlighted
All Star

@shutter  If I click on it it putsa PDF document at the bottom of the sceen to open and on opening gives you the pdf doc to read. So if it doesnt do that for you dont know why.Thumbs_Up

Highlighted
Hero
Fixes: 8

Try this

No one has to agree with my opinion, but in the time I have left a miracle would be nice.
Highlighted
All Star
Fixes: 2

No problem using an iPad. Clicking on @TTman ‘s link opens the pdf.

Makes very  interesting reading......

Highlighted
Community Veteran
Fixes: 35

Click on the link in the post .... gives this ....

BLANK PAGE 01.png

(notice... there are no "scroll bars"   the page has been reduced in size. to see if there was anything at the bottom of the page.. but.. because of no right hand scroll bar... no scroll action)

Using the "right click" method  and "open in a new tab"  produces this.....

BLANK PAGE 02.png

Notice..... as above.... except there is an address in the address bar of the tab...

Highlighted
Community Veteran
Fixes: 45

The link works fine for me on my Laptop.

Got a bit bored reading it though! 

Highlighted
All Star

@shutter Hi I found it when I did a search on google in chrome. It didnt take me to a website just a pdf document. Maybe some thing to do with you useing Firefox, cant think of anyother reason.Huh   @Luzern  link takes to to the main website page where you can click on the PDF and read it (hopefully) CheersSmiley