cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Toto and Over the Rainbow

jmd
Grafter

Toto and Over the Rainbow

The BBC are looking for a Toto to take part in Over the Rainbow.  The auditions are next week.  They have said any breed of dog  Shocked will do which has upset Holly because Toto is a Cairn! 
A labrador or sheepdog would not be able to be carried by Dorothy and anything too small would be lost on stage!
I am not letting Holly audition though as she would not like being on stage [she is shy].
But if you would like to make Holly and lots of other Cairns happy please sign the petition on http://www.petition.fm/petitions/totoisacairn/
thanks!
Smiley
3 REPLIES
Fixes: 104

Re: Toto and Over the Rainbow

Give me a petition to stop these horrible shows and I'll sign Wink
If people want to see the Wizard of Oz watch the original it's superb.
Let's see something original on stage, 'Legally blonde the musical', 'Lord of the rings the musical'? For goodness sake utter tosh.
Grump over. For now Grin
Will Moderate For Thanks
itsme
Grafter

Dissappointed I thought this thread was to do with a group called Toto
In The Wonderful Wizard of Oz, Baum did not specifically state Toto's breed, but describes him as "a little black dog, with long, silky hair and small black eyes that twinkled merrily on either side of his funny, wee nose". However, from the illustrations in the first book many have concluded that Toto is a Cairn Terrier while others believe the dog is a Yorkshire Terrier as this breed was very popular at the time.

I go with the Yorkie
Community Veteran

Have to agree with Adiewoo, these shows are boring and cheap TV. Sad