cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Topic removal

Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

Topic removal

I noticed that my topic, Ok criticising, the new appearance of the portal home page has been removed.
I hope this doesn't mean, you only want comments if they're good one's.
On the other hand if its been moved...where to please?
Experience; is something you gain, just after you needed it most.

When faced with two choices, simply toss a coin. It works not because it settles the question for you. But because in that brief moment while the coin is in the air. You suddenly know what you are hoping for.
4 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Re: Topic removal

I merged it into the existing discussion here
Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

Ok thanks Barry.
Experience; is something you gain, just after you needed it most.

When faced with two choices, simply toss a coin. It works not because it settles the question for you. But because in that brief moment while the coin is in the air. You suddenly know what you are hoping for.
Community Veteran

Petlew
I saw your post in that topic and typed a reply to you. I clicked post and got an error page
I looked around and couldn't find the topic either!
Must have been when Barry was moving it
My reply was not posted.
N/A

As an aside, if you ever need to find posts that you've made and suspect we might have moved them, simply visit your profile, and use the 'show last posts of this person' link.
So long as the post still exists on a public board, you'll be able to see it using that link.
Any static links pointing to a thread won't work if its merged into a older thread, as the post takes on the thread id of the oldest thread when they are merged. SMF dynamically updates the 'live' links via your profile though so you can still locate merged posts.