cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tony Blair's new mission.

Community Veteran
Fixes: 27

Tony Blair's new mission.

TB's on a mission to re-educate people as regards 'Brexit' in an attempt to reverse the decision, according to this article, and he'd know all about misinformation. Ticked off

35 REPLIES
rongtw
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 11

Re: Tony Blair's new mission.

just shows he is a idiot Sad

Asus ROG Hero Vii Z97 , Intel i5 4690k ,ROG Asus Strix 1070,
samsung 850evo 250gig , WD black 2 TB . Asus Phoebus sound ,
16 gig Avexir ram 2400 , water cooling Corsair H100i gtx ,
Corsair 750HXI Psu , Phanteks Enthoo pro case .
Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

So now we have Tony Blair, Timmy Farron and the guy from Eropol http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/768123/Rob-Wainwright-criticised-Brexit-EU-security they're rolling out their big guns Funny

To do is to be - Neitzsche
To be is to do - Kant
do be do be do - Sinatra
Minivanman
Hero
Fixes: 1

The man is toxic and a gift to those like myself who voted wholeheartedly for Brexit. 

Bring it on Mr Yesterdays man, none but the gullible will be listening. 

All views expressed are my own but you can express them too if you want to be right about everything like I am.
Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

Perhaps Blair should plan a mission to Mars.....I'm sure most of us would back that.

Community Veteran

I for one find Blair, totally abhorrent, a man who has done so much damage to this country, indeed the world, that it will take generations to get over. Assuming the afflicted and their descendants are even willing to forgive, as I doubt his actions will ever be forgotten!

Community Veteran

He had all the details of his "mission" on paper but his staff accidentally shredded it.

Minivanman
Hero

Well it seems to me that the guy is looking to drive a wedge between a faded Labour left and as sees it, a single policy Brexit Conservative government.

What's it going to be, a new New Labour? I don't think so somehow, that boat has sailed and sunk.  

All views expressed are my own but you can express them too if you want to be right about everything like I am.
Community Veteran

His assertions wouldn't last 45 minutes in open debate.

Now Zen, but a +Net residue.
beeceegee
Rising Star

Never in a million years did I think I would be agreeing with Blair. Unfortunately with him on "our" side the cause is surely lost Sad

Community Veteran

I just hope he or some of his team are reading the comments posted under the article. But I suspect they'll be disregarded in the same manner as other advice passed his way.

Community Veteran

I voted to remain but accepted the referendum result. Why can't Bliar?

How audacious of him to suggest we vote again until we get a result he likes.

Minivanman
Hero

Not only audacious @artmo it's a molestation of the electorate and his call to "rise up" however he tries to soften the cry serves only to sow dissent. The decision has been made and whatever your view, changing horses in midstream in order to go the other way is not a good idea during these times of political turmoil not just in Europe, but globally.

Jonpe
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 2

@artmo  Not that audacious, it's the way it's done in the EU, remember Ireland and Denmark (i think it was)?  If at first you don't get the result you want, rerun the referendum until you do.

The man is probably still smarting from not getting the job as president of the European Council that he was convinced was his by right.

Is it not a serious offence, akin to treason, to try to subvert the will of the people expressed through their democratically elected government?

Community Veteran

I bet the labour party is not too happy with his intervention. He will divide the party even more than it is at present. Good for the government thoughWink

Boris really put him in his place. I wonder how long his new 'movement' will continue to exist.