Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tommy Robinson

Minivanman
Aspiring Legend
Fixes: 1

Tommy Robinson

Tommy Robinson, the first journalist imprisoned for contempt of court in the UK since the 1940s. If this were Russia or Iran we'd call him a political prisoner. 

@ezralevant

Think about it.

If you think highjacking Brexit was bad, you ain't seen nothing yet.   

144 REPLIES 144
DaveyH
Aspiring Champion
Fixes: 11

Re: Tommy Robinson

Stephen Yaxley-Lennon is not a journalist!

He's a racist thug and convict scumbag, who recklessly undermined a trial for his own despicable self promotion.

And anyone claiming he's anything else is as much of a scumbag as he his..
iangilf
Rising Star

how is he racist ?

looool

your deluded DaveyH 

do u know why he was imprisoned ?

he was imprisoned cause he recorded a grooming gang that grooms little kids that the government wanted it kept quiet

hahahaha people like u DaveyH need to learn why he does what he does ....theres nothing in his posts or speeches that makes him a racist its the media which u read and watch videos what they want you to believe please show me a racist story in regards to what he says and preaches?

lol @ our government protecting a grooming gang which consisted of a certain race in our country grooming our kids for there benefits

i praise tommy he brings to our attention what really goes on in our country 

DaveyH learn before u speak Smiley

Highlighted
Luzern
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 5

So sentences of six and nine months make Stephen Yaxley-Lennon a political prisoner! Come on @Minivanman, if he were in a country that takes people to prison for political views, he'd be long gone for a much longer time.

Digressing some rag had a headline about the reason for his change of name. Blooming obvious- people on the extreme right might think his real name meant he batted for the other side, or wouldn't be able to say the mouthful.:rolleyes::2funny:

No one has to agree with my opinion, but in the time I have left a miracle would be nice.
iangilf
Rising Star

https://www.examinerlive.co.uk/news/west-yorkshire-news/tommy-robinson-faces-jail-after-16539952

i aint a racist but look at the people in this article the groomers of our kids 

well done tommy for bringing this to our eyes 

iangilf
Rising Star

tommy speaks the truth and the government and certain races in our country dont like it cause he speaks the TRUTH 

jab1
Hero
Fixes: 19

@DaveyH wrote:
Stephen Yaxley-Lennon is not a journalist!

He's a racist thug and convict scumbag, who recklessly undermined a trial for his own despicable self promotion.

And anyone claiming he's anything else is as much of a scumbag as he his..

@DaveyH I'm amazed - out of all the posts - so far - yours is the only one that I can agree with.:smiley:

John
iangilf
Rising Star

prove to me hes a racist then please and ill agree with you then .....cause from what ive seen and what hes proved he isnt ...so please prove to me and show me what you are approving 

jab1
Hero

@iangilf I don't know where your information comes from, but there is plenty out there that quite strongly proves your assertion a little strange - just check his previous convictions for a start.

FYI - and others of similar mind - I won't spend much time on this self-promoting waste of space.

John
iangilf
Rising Star

thats not proof and ive checked everything he believes in and stands up for our country shame others like you dont ...we wouldnt be in such a mess if we all stood up for our country like he and certain other people do 

...youve still shown me no proof so im going to have to ignore your comments as you cant back them up with any facts apart from look around ....looooool 

and there was me thinking you had some facts on his racism or was it cause he disagrees with certain races in our country that do certain things to ruin where we live and what we should be standing up for ...that isnt racism

Luzern
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 5

@iangilf  I suggest you educate yourself further . His associations and convictions speak for themselves.

No one has to agree with my opinion, but in the time I have left a miracle would be nice.
iangilf
Rising Star

i have educated myself you have your views and i have mine as i said the convictions are what the government want you to hear and there self twisted ways of wanting you to believe .....this country once had freedom of speech ...where the hell has that gone please tell me ?

jab1
Hero

@iangilf - I give up - if you believe Yaxley-Lennon is squeaky clean, can't change your mind, but I do feel sorry for you.

John
wotsup
Champion

Apparently freedom of speech does not cover highlighting the nasty habits of certain religious minorities ( soon to become majorities in most areas because of their other habits of treating their women as second class citizens and baby factories ). 

jab1
Hero

@wotsup Freedom comes with responsibilities, which Yaxley-Lennon ignored.

John