Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To scared !

rongtw
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 11

To scared !

Can you believe it !  social workers too scared FFS  what is our country coming too
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2734694/It-hard-appalling-nature-abuse-child-victims-suffere...
Asus ROG Hero Vii Z97 , Intel i5 4690k ,ROG Asus Strix 1070,
samsung 850evo 250gig , WD black 2 TB . Asus Phoebus sound ,
16 gig Avexir ram 2400 , water cooling Corsair H100i gtx ,
Corsair 750HXI Psu , Phanteks Enthoo pro case .
82 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 56

Re: To scared !

unfortunately I can
TORPC
Grafter

Me 2 tbh Sad  Sad Sad Sad
Never mind the Racism card
Get the troops in to annihilate the perpetrators
The council employees / police et al should be held accountable for not doing anything,
as they should put life & limb on the line to save children in the 1st] instance
Just let me @ them, as they will never hurt another child, ever again
cheese-wire & a straw springs to mind
Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

It's important to remember that a whole range of people from senior MP's Church Leaders and many other people have been abusing children for many years and no action taken due to, lack of evidence.
It's therefore important not to single out any specific group of people involved in this type of behaviour.
Personally I would deal with all of them the same way which would guarantee they never did it again.
nanotm
Pro
Fixes: 1

yeah a chronic case of iron overdose (leads too expensive) complete with free ventilation Smiley
I wouldn't waste the time on the sicko's with all that cheese wire malarkey, why give them the gratification they seek by acknowledging them as people when you can deliver them to hades like a dog gone feral  Grin
just because your paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you
rongtw
Seasoned Hero

While i agree the Clergy have done a great deal of damage to children , and the truth will never come out .
BUT they never went around in gangs Handing out drugs & alcohol or grooming on social networks !
Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

This country is a total and utter waste of space and thats after being a laughing stock.
Boris for PM!
No seriously, Cameron, Brown, Blair.. for all their political correctness they've driven this country into the ground.
I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!
TORPC
Grafter

I agree, with these people
[quote= http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2735194/Girls-young-11-doused-petrol-told-raped-next.html]smiler561, No-Where Land, United Kingdom, 17 minutes ago
The PC Brigade also should be held responsible, it's time the spade is once more called a spade no matter your colour, religion, sexuality NO MORE HIDING BEHIND WHAT THE P.C. BRIGADE DICTATES..

A cover up process has been developed in all the various Uk administrations whether it be Councils,Government,Police,Health,Legal advisors etc,Council legal protectors of Councillors.and the dross have taken control;of OUR COUNTRY and let those posting comments which contain FACTS be able to pass on substantiated information,which exposes THE TRUTH which is denied now in the Uk

mansehra, leeds, 14 minutes ago
It is beyond comprehension that authorities could be so spineless as to turn a blind eye to the abuse of children because of some misplaced PC nonsense. This is what years of lax government has allowed to fester, certain minority groups allowed protection in case they play the PC card. It's a national disgrace and all involved should be held accountable under the law. Politicians do not escape blame, they need to get a grip of what is happening to our society and start cracking down on some of the groups that wish harm on us.

As for those that was / is in the power to have nipped it all in the bud when it was 1st reported to them , claiming they are too scared etc
SPARE a THOUGHT for all the VICTIMS & HOW SCARED they are, the physical scars may heal,
However the mental scars will always remain
My motto
If one sees  child(ren) in danger then one should put life & limb on the line to attempt rescue of the child(ren)
What was the police doing, (sleeping in the cells) maybe ?? (well they might as well have been,, as the people that are paid by our taxes etc to protect us & especially children, are now saying sorry to the victims
A Little TO LATE as 90% of it could of been prevented
rongtw
Seasoned Hero

The devastating report by Professor Alexis Jay revealed that:
    Staff were given ‘clear directions’ from managers to downplay the ‘ethnic dimension’ of the abuse despite almost all the perpetrators being of Pakistani heritage;
    Three separate reports warning of the scale of the abuse were ‘suppressed or ignored’ by the council because it was ‘in denial’ about the crimes;
    Serious discussions about sexual abuse were impossible because of the ‘macho’ and ‘sexist’ culture at the Labour-controlled council;
    Police treated victims and their families as if they were to blame for the abuse, and took no action against the paedophiles;
The report said: ‘It is hard to describe the appalling nature of the abuse that child victims suffered.’

and this will be the tip of the iceberg ! 
BUT wait ,,,,,,,,, the so called PC brigade will be trying to hide any more revelations about abuse .
these idiots who  want to protect these Gangs are as much to blame , for this abomination !!!!!!!!! 
nanotm
Pro

now you see why parties like the BNP gained seats on councils in some of these areas, people were so desperate to have something done they reached out to the one group they knew wanted to send the perpetrators home ....
Community Veteran

Quote from: nanotm
now you see why parties like the BNP gained seats on councils in some of these areas

It's certainly making more sense now.
nanotm
Pro

I see from the ticker tape on BBC news that the PCC from Rotherham has resigned ......
Community Veteran

Wrong again Roll eyes  He has resigned from the Labour Party but currently insists he will remain as PCC
Rotherham PCC
He resigned from the Labour party as they were going to expel him today.
rongtw
Seasoned Hero

The stupid thing is they can investigate Cliff Richards , he is white  but they scared by the gangs
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/11059138/Rotherham-In-the-face-of-such-evil-who-is-the-...
Fixes: 47

Quote from: artmo
he will remain as PCC

And as a few people in the Rotherham area gave him a majority public vote he is very difficult to remove from office.
Customer and Forum Moderator.
Product of the Tyrell Corporation