Did you mean: 

To lose one MP is careless, but to lose two is Reckless

Infinity
Pro
Fixes: 2

To lose one MP is careless, but to lose two is Reckless

It's all about the timing...
Tornados on a Sortie, just the day before the Conservative Party Conference
And one of the pilots based at RAF Akrotiri is Female.

All good conference stuff !
12 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

Re: To lose one MP is careless, but to lose two is Reckless

David Cameron is not a good prime minister. Neither were the last two.
Cameron I'll admit.. he does appear to hold traditional values more than the last two however he is also careless with it.
I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!
nanotm
Pro
Fixes: 1

MP's switch parties all the time, especially none entity back benchers who often do things for personal gain in an attempt to leapfrog their way to the top, some of them do the decent thing and resigning before swapping parties forcing a by-election but some don't which goes more to their character and selfishness than it does to show anything else
just because your paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you
Community Veteran

Quote from: 7up
Cameron I'll admit.. he does appear to hold traditional values more than the last two however he is also careless with it.
Personally I think he is fairly weak as a PM, plenty of talk about what needs doing but little in the way of putting it into action.
Yes there are more people in work and the economy is doing well but is it ? Is the UK debt not higher now than it has ever been and getting worse ?
A lot of people have suffered for us to reach this point with frozen wages and  basic services cut to the bone so where do we go from here ? The 2 who have defected  to UKIP have said what I have believed for a long time and that is Cameron has no intention of holding a referendum despite any promises he is making, the Scottish referendum will have scared him enough and he will not want to repeat it.
If Labour get in by default most people will suffer as Trade Unions will do everything for members to catch up on money lost through wage rises that have been frozen for several years and that money has to come from somewhere and that will be the average person.
nanotm
Pro

given that he has publicly stated he will hold a referendum after he attempts to get the EU reorganised and if his attempt is successful he will be asking people to stay in the EU otherwise he will be telling the country to get out of it I cant see how such claims can possibly be valid,
think about it logically, if he doesn't enter into the already announced negotiations to reorganise the EU and then hold a referendum on the UK's continued membership he would likely face a public backlash similar to the one that started the civil war, the riots after the death of a drug dealer would be nothing compared to the outrage at breaking that promise would cause (regardless of win or loose) wouldn't be something any leader would play for.... well maybe the labour part would do.
Community Veteran

I doubt we would see any riots, the public are used to politicans of all parties telling lies, half truths and evading the question asked.
He will simply return from Brussels say what a great deal he has managed to get for the UK so there is no longer a need for a referendum.
nanotm
Pro

you'd be amazed at just how bad a move that would be, there are people all over the county who would oppose with violence such a move never mind the organised groups that would ensure any attempt at a peaceful protest descended into total anarchy ...
Community Veteran

You have been watching too many action videos or computer games.
Nothing will happen other than the usual protestors with their plackards.
  Wink
Infinity
Pro

Quote from: PlusComUK
It's all about the timing...
Tornados on a Sortie, just the day before the Conservative Party Conference
And one of the pilots based at RAF Akrotiri is Female.

All good conference stuff !

Cameron to RAF....
Bomb something, anything !!
"My big speech is on Wednesday"
11.30 - 12.30 The Prime Minister (Symphony Hall)
Community Veteran

Quote from: gleneagles
Quote from: 7up
Personally I think he is fairly weak as a PM

I never said anything different lol. I said he is not a good PM Wink
@PCUK yes i twigged what you were getting at but i think we as a nation know how our PMs work - that was all blown open by several stories on Blairs lust for war thinking it was a support winner. Thing is Blair didn't realise we LIKE humanitarian action... we don't like offensive action. Blair couldn't tell the difference and went about war against IRAQ thinking it would be a support winner just because there were planes, bombs and troops involved. The opposite was true - people were not being killed in masses like syria and thus there was no reason for us to want to go in shooting everything to bits.
No doubt someone in political circles will read my comments shortly and finally work it out, pass it on to those that matter.. change their tact and then continue making my life hell  Roll eyes
Infinity
Pro

Community Veteran

It may appeal to the party faithful but will it get him enough votes for a majority government ?
If the polls are to be believed it's Labour who will be forming the next government, so despite being clueless and reckless about the economy they may be in charge again.
Community Veteran

Quote from: gleneagles
It may appeal to the party faithful but will it get him enough votes for a majority government ?

I sincerely doubt it.