Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time to say Goodbye

Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

Time to say Goodbye

The end of the wold is nigh ! ! !

First of all....    a  song....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKBW0de8NDc&list=PLEVoZx1DcJInTYtlALS2qGt_hdNY5Zu6S&index=6

Then, we shall read that the guy who predicted the end of the world, will not be available for interview today..... but he can make an appointment next week... ! !

http://www.express.co.uk/news/science/856984/end-of-the-world-nibiru-planet-x-2017-september-23-apoc...

At the end of that report, it would appear that he has been working with PlusNet management... and adheres to the old mantra....  "Give us time... and we`ll get there ">....   ( sometime in late October  apparently..

**************************************************************************************************************************************

But, some say that the end will actually be a long and drawn out process.

Some conspiracy theorists state that Nibiru will first be visible on September 23 as it approaches, but it will not actually be until some time in October that Earth will be obliterated.

**************************************************************************************************************************************

Aw shucks...  I`m going to get clobbered with all those "first payment is now due" letters and emails, from the loan company  and barclaycard... !

However... even worse still ... NASA reckons its going to be here for a few years yet..

http://www.express.co.uk/news/science/857735/space-nasa-asteroid-doomsday-science-spaceship-antarcti...

***********************************************************************************************************************************

The probe is scheduled to arrive at Bennu in August 2018 and will survey the asteroid for several months.

Then, in July 2020, it is expected to use its robot arm to blast the asteroid with nitrogen, causing it to kick up rocks and dust.

It will try to snag a sample of the dust to bring back to Earth as it returns in 2023.

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Can I cancel my loans please  ? ? ? 

25 REPLIES
Pete11
Pro
Fixes: 3

Re: Time to say Goodbye

Ooooh..I still got time for another fishing trip then.  Cool smiley

A float tip is pleasing in its appearance and even more pleasing in its disappearance.
Growing old is inevitable...But growing up is optional.
Community Veteran
Fixes: 1

So I won't need the 5 acres I bought on the Moon as a bolt hole?

Now Zen, but a +Net residue.
Fixes: 125

@shutter I prefer this version;

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

St3
All Star
Fixes: 2

looooooooooool Cheesy

Win 10
i7 7700k
GTX 970
Steve
Seasoned Pro

@Mav I prefer this version Cheesy

Community Veteran

Do I still have time to lean ever so slightly to my right and down the rest of my 200ml bottle of Jura Whisky, or shall I wait 'til the next "We're all going to die!!" event? Funny

Steve
Seasoned Pro

I reckon you should down it @twocvbloke ' if ' you do get another chance at least you will be able to enjoy it, twice, or even more so fill your boots.

Community Veteran

Nah, I think the spider living in one of my boots would be a little upset if I drowned it in fine whisky...Grin

Fixes: 125

Yeah, but unlikely to become leglessCheesy

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

Community Veteran

I feel a web of puns is about to be spun out of this thread...Crazy

Steve
Seasoned Pro

Yeah where is Spider Man when you need him. I feel certain he could save the one in your boot from drowning. Or an even better idea, why not put the costume on yourself Cheesy

Pete11
Pro

Oh what a tangled web we weave.  Roll eyes

A float tip is pleasing in its appearance and even more pleasing in its disappearance.
Community Veteran

Steve wrote:

why not put the costume on yourself Cheesy

You first...Crazy

Pete11
Pro

@twocvbloke

Be careful..that spider in your boot might be after the fly on your trousers..(see what I did there?)  Funny