cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thursday nights on BBC2 have been Thrilling!

Euge
Grafter

Thursday nights on BBC2 have been Thrilling!

Not sure how many of the rest of you guys have been keeping up with television on Thursday nights but Psychoville has been an absolute scream. If you're not familiar with the programme then it's by the same people that gave us 'The League of Gentlemen' which was right up my street.
Tonights episode was the last in the series  Cry and looks set to have another gripping series at some point, I guess next year but it makes me wish it were sooner.
My Thursday night viewing usually starts off with 'Mock the Week' at 9 and finishes at half ten with 'Psychoville'. I'm not one to watch much telly, I guess I'm getting my body ready for when I move into a house with my girlfriend and no longer have the choice of televisual programming. Having said that I'm bigger than her by at least a foot and yes it's extraordinarily hard to breathe up here  Roll eyes  Wink.
I was just wondering if anyone shared my view and was enjoying what the BBC had to offer. I've always been a huge fan of BBC comedy and rate it higher than anything thats ever been on channel 4, excepting maybe TFI Friday.
Psychoville 'yay' or 'nay'?
Edit: I could have made a poll but I wanted it to be open to opinion of BBC productions  Cool
6 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 54

Re: Thursday nights on BBC2 have been Thrilling!

[embarrassed mode on] I like New Tricks [embarrassed mode off]
Euge
Grafter

Does he write the theme tune, sing the theme tune? If so I'm in.
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 65

Quote from: Euge
Not sure how many of the rest of you guys have been keeping up with television on Thursday nights but Psychoville has been an absolute scream. If you're not familiar with the programme then it's by the same people that gave us 'The League of Gentlemen' which was right up my street.

I didn't see much of the League Of Gentlemen but I have been following Psychoville. It's quite odd for me to watch a whole series of anything when it's aired as I'm not a huge TV fan but I have enjoyed this show.
Tonights episode was the last in the series  Cry and looks set to have another gripping series at some point, I guess next year but it makes me wish it were sooner.

I was a bit disappointed by the ending to be honest.
I was just wondering if anyone shared my view and was enjoying what the BBC had to offer. I've always been a huge fan of BBC comedy and rate it higher than anything thats ever been on channel 4, excepting maybe TFI Friday.

I liked the Modern Toss sketch show when that was aired on Channel 4.

It gets a 'yay' from me! Smiley

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Products Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

Community Veteran

As I have never heard of it I would say nay.
Mock the week, is that the fat Irish person who thinks he's funny? cos he's not
I tried to think of a good television programme to say that I liked, but I can't think of one.
F1 I never miss and I enjoyed Le Tour de France
pierre_pierre
Grafter

we are obviously not console games types Santiago
Community Veteran

I know even less about games, I don't know an xbox from playstation, sorry ASBO Embarrassed