cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thunderbirds are 'about to' go

Fixes: 121

Thunderbirds are 'about to' go

Thunderbirds Are Go! (Again): Cult TV show is set to return as ITV commissions 26 episodes in new re...
Combining CGI (computer-generated imagery) animation and live-action model sets, Thunderbirds Are Go! will broadcast on ITV in 2015.
ITV and children's channel CiTV will broadcast the new series, in the form of 26 half-hour episodes.

As an avid lover of the original series I am not looking forward to this new commission. If the 2004 film is anything to go by them definitely not for me. Also, can a half-hour episode really do the plots any justice?

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

3 REPLIES
Fixes: 101

Re: Thunderbirds are 'about to' go

I don't think it'll be up to much either, sometimes they should just let things go..
Will Moderate For Thanks
Community Veteran
Fixes: 7

I was a bit gutted by the recent film if I'm honest.. I thought it was carp but still ended up with an ex rental DVD of it lol.
It would be nice to see a quality new TB but if its as cheesy as the film then they shouldn't bother!
As for 30 minutes, with a commercial break in the middle and one at the end, it's actually only 20 minutes.
I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!
Community Veteran

If they're not puppets with wobbly heads then it won't be Thunderbirds.
Just another knock off cash grabbing copy.
Why not re-show the original series?