cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This repeated offending from a person in a position of trust (spared jail) :(

TORPC
Grafter

This repeated offending from a person in a position of trust (spared jail) :(

What a lame excuse for letting this repeat offender from going to jail, for abusing his position of trust
[quote= http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2583243/Islamic-teacher-sexually-abused-girl-11-taught-Koran-spared-jail-hes-benefits-wife-doesnt-speak-English.html]'I have come to the conclusion that this repeated offending from a person in a position of trust merits a term of imprisonment that crosses the custodial threshold. But I’m satisfied that the sentence of imprisonment in this case for the reasons I have referred to may be suspended.'
Maknojioa will be under supervision for two years and made subject of Sexual Offences Prevention Order for 10 years. He will also be on an 'adult barring list' for seven years.
This perpetrator should never be allowed anywhere near another child, under any circumstances
'I bear in mind your own family circumstances. I accept you are a very good father to your six children, your wife speaks little English and administration falls upon you.
'I bear in mind that social services conducted their own assessment and found that you do not pose a risk. You are now unemployed living on state benefits.

What is the adult barring list, when it was a child that was affected, not an adult ?Huh
Should be a child barring list (should it not) ?Huh
3 REPLIES
nanotm
Pro
Fixes: 1

Re: This repeated offending from a person in a position of trust (spared jail) :(

well given the religious aspect i'm not surprised the girl in question was afraid to speak up/out about it, there have been a far to many of them who suffer further abuse's because they do, had her parents been devout followers she would likely have been stoned to death or suffered some other equally nasty "honour" based punishment IAW sharia

that the British courts make a mockery of our laws so as not to be guilty of making the convicts family suffer undue hardship should not have been a consideration, it certainly wouldn't have been a "valid" reason for any non ethnic family where the breadwinner did something so grotesque .....
just because your paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you
WTF
Grafter

Re: This repeated offending from a person in a position of trust (spared jail) :(

Is it the courts or is the the government that's ordering the courts to reduce the number of people they imprison in order to save money and allow the government to avoid having to build more prisons?
I'm going to take a wile guess that the above story is from the Daily Fail, ironically one of the papers that's most keen on cutting spending.
What's that about having your cake and eating it ..?
TORPC
Grafter

Compared to this incident, which is not as bad as a child being molested,  & the molester, getting off scott free from a prison sentence
[quote= http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2583577/Muslim-woman-22-refused-remove-niqab-court-jailed-six-months-terrorising-mosque-security-guard-allowed-non-Muslim-women-inside.html]A Muslim convert who refused to remove her niqab in court was jailed for six months today after she terrorised a mosque security guard because he allowed non-Muslim women inside without veils.
The law is an Jenny to say the least