Re: This IS critical....

Nothing on Reuters.
Customer and Forum Moderator.
Product of the Tyrell Corporation
pwatson
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Curious that no other news outlet is reporting this and the image of steam was used in March 2011...
http://www.ibtimes.com/iaea-update-fukushima-nuclear-power-plant-276293
Community Veteran

Hmmm, odd. I read the first four or five sections, then checked the date at top (December 28, 2013) and assumed it  is current. Hopefully it is just a scare story designed to improve someone's ratings and not someone got an early scoop.
Fixes: 47

Still, no doubt remains that the Fukushima incident was and remains a very serious threat.
Customer and Forum Moderator.
Product of the Tyrell Corporation
Community Veteran

That article I quoted offered a couple of links to the Tepco news releases,in Japanese.  I am looking on my phone,and don't have access to google translate here, but will be looking tonight.  Very curious now.
Some good advice further down, on how to delay your ultimate demise from radiation poisoning/sickness. Hope it never comes to that. Embarrassed
NorthEasterner
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 3

The website owner has probably just found out but was a few years late  Crazy
Ex Plusnet Fibre customer. BT Infinity Customer using a BT Smart Hub. If you wish to say thanks, please click the thumbs up Thumbs Up
myredhotcar
Grafter

Hal Turner is a Holocaust denier and white supremacist. I would ignore anything he says. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hal_Turner
You may as well get news from David Icke.
nanotm
Pro

dunno though according to the us radiation tracking website it would appear there has been some "spiking" that is higher than normal for the year but so far it hasn't gotten above the "be aware" level  (I googled for it) strange then that a hysteria inducing website would carry it as emergency flash update although no doubt the hyperlinks for the "equipment" you would need to survive have a lot to do with the crass over reactions in the headlines for the articles
not to say things wont get worse, there are indeed reports of a material leak but its trajectory and rate of travel are unknown, but best guess based on weather patterns is it will hopefully drop as rain before reaching the us coastline ......
just because your paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you
myredhotcar
Grafter

As pwatson pointed out, the image is old. In fact it was taken by Tokyo Power Electric Co. on the afternoon of Thursday 17th March 2011 http://www.timesunion.com/news/article/Japan-fights-to-cool-reactor-1181500.php#photo-658806
The man is a raving idiot and this is clickbait.