cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This Forum can seriously endanger your life

thisoldman
Grafter

This Forum can seriously endanger your life

A few weeks ago i read a joke in here about the kid who wanted the england football team to take care of him, and i thought thats very funny, i must remember that one
Last night i needed a newspaper so i went into the  local shop.Mr kalibali majinky, a muscle freak, was serving I had never seen him before and its a sure bet i wont be seeing him again after what happened next.
I started to tell him the wee joke, not noticing his england world cup shirt (bad bad mistake)
When id finished he went mental,(probably proving he is mental). He began screaming at me :ya wee scottish racial bampot:
He then threw a bag of banjali rice he was holding at me. It burst and the rice went everywhere, most of it down my neck.
As I ducked i fell against a tray of eggs  and they smashed. This seemed to further incite the lunatic and had it not been for the arrival of a new customer im sure he would have killed me.
I  walked home , ignoring the many many village idiots telling me i had egg on ma wee face.
As I got to the bottom of the hill I saw the sal army band playing on the street corner so i bent down to put 2p in the collection box and some silly old b..........(censored)  in the band who was playing a trombone, rammed it against ma jaw, nearly breaking what few teeth i have left.
I saw a sign near the band saying  " in Thee we trust:
I thought to ma we self  do we hell .
So be carefull where and when you repeat jokes you read in here