cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

There`s no flies on me !

Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

There`s no flies on me !

Or is it my imagination ? ?    there did not seem to be so many flies and wasps around this summer....  ? ? ?
6 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

Re: There`s no flies on me !

I agree with you, hardly any around this area but I recall that some parts of the UK were getting more than usual.
Community Veteran

Hardly a fly indoors but for me the most noticeable was hardly any slugs.
Community Veteran
Fixes: 7

Quote from: gleneagles
I agree with you, hardly any around this area but I recall that some parts of the UK were getting more than usual.

I saw more this year than any other in the last 10 years! I even saw a wasp nest this year!
I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!
Steve
Seasoned Pro

Always flies in the house at summer suppose living next to trees doesn't help. Plenty bumble bees too hovering around my bushes in the front garden though they've packed up and gone now until next year.
Community Veteran
Fixes: 3

An absolute f-load of flies round here through the summer, very few wasps though, but the flies, ugh, it's mostly due to a neighbour with dogs who just scoops up their leavings and throws them straight (I.E. unbagged) into her broken-lidded bin, so, flies just swarm to the area and breed like, er, flies... Roll eyes
So that's probably why there weren't many flies elsewhere, they were all here cos of an irresponsible dog owner (not just for the poo, plenty of other things she is irresponsible with) not being sanitary....
Community Veteran
Fixes: 7

It's official, the world really has gone crazy: i've just seen a BUMBLEBEE flying around the back garden  Crazy
I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!