Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The worst TV drama ever?

Minivanman
Hero
Fixes: 1

The worst TV drama ever?

Not long finished watching (well hop, skipped and jumped through the second half) of 'The OA', a Netflix original drama series - and what a pee taking waste of time. It was complete and utter nonsense. So many of these tempt you in with the first couple of episode that look promising only to unravel into a tangled mess of bizarre confusion.

Lots of other examples of this sort of thing I know, and by crikey ain't we getting more of them.... or so it seems.

http://www.gq.com/story/the-oa-review

All views expressed are my own but you can express them too if you want to be right about everything like I am.
6 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Re: The worst TV drama ever?

I've just watched the first two episodes of MARS http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4939064/

Must admit am disappointed, wooden acting, lines being read from screen prompts, too much flitting around between 2016 and 2033. Bad planning for a SCiFI mission. Don't think I'll be watching the restSad

Minivanman
Hero

Ah now, I'm actually watching that on the moment, got as far as episode five, and finding it a nice mix of fact and realistic fiction - so I'll definitely be watching the rest.  Thumbs Up

All views expressed are my own but you can express them too if you want to be right about everything like I am.
Fixes: 125

The worst for wooden acting recently was Under The Dome.

I got through the first two seasons but just could not bear any more after the first episode of season 3.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

Community Veteran

I thought the best part of that was the comic turn played by the women police chief.

Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

Minivanman wrote:

Not long finished watching (well hop, skipped and jumped through the second half) of 'The OA', a Netflix original drama series - and what a pee taking waste of time. It was complete and utter nonsense. So many of these tempt you in with the first couple of episode that look promising only to unravel into a tangled mess of bizarre confusion.

Lots of other examples of this sort of thing I know, and by crikey ain't we getting more of them.... or so it seems.

http://www.gq.com/story/the-oa-review

Youv'e got some staying power, I gave up on that half way through the first episode.

Not uncommon to get a really good first series with follow up series which are really poor.

Slightly off topic but you might like to check out,

The Man in the High Castle

Quarry

Captive

The Blacklist

Blindspot

I am sure one or more of these will be to your taste.

Smiley

Minivanman
Hero

Watched the first one of High Castle but it never really grabbed my interest as I thought it would.

Thanks for the other suggestions. Thumbs Up