cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The things people leave around?

jmd
Grafter

The things people leave around?

Took Holly [my Cairn Terrier] for a walk this afternoon round by our local golf club [famous for producing Lee Westwood - presently world number 1!] and Holly managed to find things that the I am sure the golf club would rather not be left behind!

1. Holly has a burrow into some undergrowth and emerges with a .......................................................................

pair of lacy briefs in her mouth!! Not sure why she took a fancy for them but fortunately I managed to get her to drop them without me touching them - they are now across the footpath  Cheesy:
2. Another poking session in the undergrowth further on......................... and Holly emerges with a
condom!  Shocked again she dropped it without me interfering!
and again it is left on footpath...........................
3. the next item was already on footpath and that was a glove
so I walked along visualising what sort of event had taken place...............................
The strange thing is that normally Holly never picks up anything other than food so don't know why she did this today. Roll eyes
6 REPLIES
nadger
Rising Star

Re: The things people leave around?

Just imagine what'll go through the mind of the next person walking along the path  Smiley
Community Veteran

Not a meeting of the local masons was it Smiley Wink
198kHz
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 7

Seems like Holly has discovered a dogging venue.  Wink
Not young enough to know everything
pierre_pierre
Grafter

at least it was in the country, found on of those rubber things on the street in the main square in town centre this week
jmd
Grafter

Well, she doesn't normally retrieve things but she has been seeing that giant Yorkshire Terrier ad on TV and decided although small she was a better looking and cleverer Terrier than that thing! Wink
thejudge
Grafter

When you said:
"Another poking session in the undergrowth..."

I think you may have answered your own question!
Grin