Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The most inept scam?

198kHz
Aspiring Champion
Fixes: 11

The most inept scam?

I don't get many phishing/scam emails, and normally just bin them, but this one is so spectacularly inept that I thought I'd share it...

Dear Opportune Recipient;

Hopefully you are healthy and hearty. Please your assistance is needed for execution of a lucrative deal. Meanwhile this proposition is not a scam for your information. Please can I entrust a lucrative deal in your hand that will be fetching me and you (forty-Two Thousand four hundred United States Dollar (US$42,400) on daily bases till 2020? 
am retiring Director in a financial institution and will soon announce my retiring date.
Therefore I want to run a cool legitimate racket with you, whereby you will be cashing (US$42,400) on my behalf in your country on daily bases till 2020, and we will be sharing the money 50% 50% percent. Will you be sincere and faithful to transact such cool deal with me? Should I repose my Trust in you? Please if you will be honest, sincere and faithful; let’s help ourselves with this opportunity.

Meawhile I Create this E-mail account because of this transaction for security reasons; so if you are interested to do this deal with honest sincere and faithful then communicate with me through this E-mail account (d.amaniaru@gmail.com) for more details about this transaction,
on zero risk opportunity/ zero cost liability.
Once again this proposition is not a gimmick or scam/hoaxes. Note: You might receive this message in your inbox or spam or junk folders depend on your web host or server network.

Thank You,
Regards
MR. HYACINTHE DJOHOU,
Remember you are unique - just like everyone else
17 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 1

Re: The most inept scam?

@198kHz wrote:
this proposition is not a scam

They missed out "I am not a crook"Smiley

Community Veteran
Fixes: 18

@198kHz  Why are you recieving my personally addressed emails?  

This is supposed to be a "private matter" . and he is honest fellow  as he says....

I am retiring Director in a financial institution        

and will soon announce my retiring date.

Therefore I want to run a cool legitimate racket

Meanwhile this proposition is not a scam for your information.

Please if you will be honest, sincere and faithful; let’s help ourselves with this opportunity.

And just to remind you,...... in case you forgot.... or get suspicious about this email....

Once again this proposition is not a gimmick or scam/hoaxes.

You can tell that, because he has put a different name in the text email address to the one he has signed off with ! ! !  Cheesy

Pete11
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 4

The signing off made me chuckle,,,

MR. HYACINTHE DJOHOU,Capture 2.JPG

Security? Grin 

A float tip is pleasing in its appearance and even more pleasing in its disappearance.
Growing old is inevitable...But growing up is optional.
198kHz
Aspiring Champion

We're often told that scammers are getting smarter, but I guess there will always be exceptions.  Grin

Community Veteran
Fixes: 5

Yes it has happened before.

Read http://www.scamorama.com

I must admit (at risk of my post being edited), my favourite charcter is Lonslo Tossov. Cheesy

2u2me
Pro
Fixes: 2

Champnet
Aspiring Pro

Jason Price, from West Yorkshire Police's cyber crime team, says the scam is "ridiculous".

However, he warns people could still get caught out

And he's right...........

Community Veteran
Fixes: 5

I see @2u2me

The banks can just cancel your card anyway, and ask you to dispose of the old one. No need to send it back.

I can see the scam though.

Community Veteran
Fixes: 9

@198kHz wrote:

I don't get many phishing/scam emails, and normally just bin them, but this one is so spectacularly inept that I thought I'd share it...

Hopefully you are healthy and hearty. Please your assistance is needed for execution of a lucrative deal. Meanwhile this proposition is not a scam for your information. Please can I entrust a lucrative deal in your hand that will be fetching me and you (forty-Two Thousand four hundred United States Dollar (US$42,400) on daily bases till 2020? 
am retiring Director in a financial institution and will soon announce my retiring date.
Therefore I want to run a cool legitimate racket with you, whereby you will be cashing (US$42,400) on my behalf in your country on daily bases till 2020, and we will be sharing the money 50% 50% percent. Will you be sincere and faithful to transact such cool deal with me? Should I repose my Trust in you? Please if you will be honest, sincere and faithful; let’s help ourselves with this opportunity.

Meawhile I Create this E-mail account because of this transaction for security reasons; so if you are interested to do this deal with honest sincere and faithful then communicate with me through this E-mail account (d.amaniaru@gmail.com) for more details about this transaction,
on zero risk opportunity/ zero cost liability.
Once again this proposition is not a gimmick or scam/hoaxes. Note: You might receive this message in your inbox or spam or junk folders depend on your web host or server network.

Thank You,
Regards
MR. HYACINTHE DJOHOU,

My english aint good so reson why few reply to above but good chance @198kHz for you become very rich.

rite my leter properly and I give u half of profit.

Send me ure bank detail now so I pas on ur share, act quick, som here wil try to get the chance befor you.

GrinCheesy

198kHz
Aspiring Champion

@gleneagles  My verry friend, it have to be 60 par sent or we do have no deal. Take it or leaf it.

Champnet
Aspiring Pro

@198kHz ‘s original email looks like the result of a translation program.

198kHz
Aspiring Champion

@Champnet  The more I look at it the more I'm convinced you're right.

Community Veteran
Fixes: 1

The bad English but good spelling seems to point that way.

Community Veteran
Fixes: 9

@198kHz wrote:

@gleneagles  My verry friend, it have to be 60 par sent or we do have no deal. Take it or leaf it.

No......u not undrstand?...Money is for por an needy.

I no u ar honurable porson?

If you agree 50% I do u favor

Dr Struckoffsky is fiend of mine, he do oparations non else can do......any tipe of op.....Mak u luck like Tony Blair, Mick Jagger, u chose all free if you acept 50%

Do hury

Smiley