cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The happy couple...

Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

The happy couple...

Wills and Catherine are with child again.
As a confirmed royalist, I'm very pleased to see the succession assured.
But, I was one of the few men in the country who didn't think much of Diana, and have always thought Charles a bit "odd" but they were a sight more interesting than the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, who I find unutterably dull.
Pity it wasn't nine months ago, then the baby if a boy could have been styled Duke of Glasgow to grab some of the "yes" votes in Scotland. 
Experience; is something you gain, just after you needed it most.

When faced with two choices, simply toss a coin. It works not because it settles the question for you. But because in that brief moment while the coin is in the air. You suddenly know what you are hoping for.
3 REPLIES
nanotm
Pro
Fixes: 1

Re: The happy couple...

yes its good news,
what I didn't like was the overly catty way some of the pundits were responding to the news announcement which I found to be crass, Will's & Kate don't hoard the limelight so I don't see why they deserve so much scorn from those who are clearly jealous of their situation and status as royals ...
just because your paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you
Community Veteran

Good news Smiley Best of luck to them all.
Fixes: 124

Good luck to all those expecting children Smiley
Not looking forward to the next 8 or so months of media frenzy over this one, though Wink

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still