cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The great pyjama run...

Fixes: 125

The great pyjama run...

Head teacher appeal to school run 'pyjama parents'
A Middlesbrough head teacher has asked parents to get properly dressed before the school run.

Some people were even attending meetings at Pallister Park Primary school in their nightwear.

Ms Wain said: "What we were seeing was people staying in their pyjamas all day.
"They were dropping their children off in the morning and collecting them in the afternoon wearing the same pyjamas."

Not exactly setting a good example to the children.
Is this a recent thing? I never noticed it when I used to take my daughter to school 10 years ago. We have a school almost oposite and I often have to go past during the 'school run' and have never seen the pyjama brigade.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

5 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Re: The great pyjama run...

there's already a thread about this busybody teacher poking its nose in where it's not wanted.
Midnight_Caller
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Quote from: Mav
Is this a recent thing?

No, it is not a recent thing in Middlesbrough it has been going on for years, thay go to the pub and shops in there pyjamas, thay are in there pyjamas all day long.
Some people from Middlesbrough make you feel embarrassed to be living in Middlesbrough.
Epyon
Grafter

Yeah i have seen the pj thing sometimes i'm like at a 24 hour shop and there people floating about at 3-4am in them haha
sorta odd.
alanf
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 1

Tesco in Cardiff bans PJs
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/8484116.stm
jmd
Grafter

I cannot imagine why people would want to go out in pyjamas - especially shopping!