cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The end of britain..

Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

The end of britain..

I'm sure by now we've all seen these Money Week adverts all over the interweb. Question is, how many of you have actually watched the video?
I did and it certainly made me worry. We're in a pickle folks. Question is WHEN the bubble bursts, what are we all going to do?
The UK has massive debts to pay off (and unlike their own advice, the government won't go to the citizens advice or the money advice service) and they're relying on borrowed money every year just to keep the country running. It can't carry on can it yet the attacks on the social security benefits really aren't going to make a difference when 2/3 of the benefits system payments are PENSIONS!
So.. who has a survival plan worked out for when it hits the fan? Or do you think Money Week is just scaremongering?
I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!
6 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Re: The end of britain..

Quote from: 7up
do you think Money Week is just scaremongering?

Well I for one know nothing about who owns them and what motivates them, but that's what I'd check out first to come to a conclusion.
Not being a betting man, nonetheless I'd put money on politically-motivated scaremongering.   Grin
Cynical Moi?!  Crazy
Fixes: 105

Here's a nice Yorkshire blog debunking the Money Week tome  http://anotherangryvoice.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/moneyweek-and-their-end-of-britain.html
Will Moderate For Thanks
Glenn
Grafter

It's not our debt....it's the debt of bankster scum....and it was caused deliberately....think it's just a coincidence that traitor Brown sold 60% of our gold at record low prices just before it all hit.
We should do what Iceland did...arrest the bankers and sack the politicians and refuse to pay any so called debt...they are doing just fine now.
Sadly this country is too spineless to do anything like it.
Smiley
nanotm
Pro
Fixes: 1

Quote from: Glenn
Sadly this country is too spineless to do anything like it.
Smiley

not to mention not allowed to do it by the controllers in at the EU
just because your paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you
Devonian
Grafter

Stop sending money abroad, deport failed asylum seekers and illegals, deport any foreign national that is convicted of any crime, and stop sending Billions to Europe (leave) every year,  and then we will have plenty of cash to go around.
Oh wait, you can't do that, because a small minority with over sized voices will scream RACIST just for thinking it!
Community Veteran
Fixes: 1

Quote from: Devonian
Stop sending money abroad,

That is one of the drawbacks of the UK immigration program, foreign workers come in to earn a wage, then send a good part of the wage back overseas to support their families.