Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The big 5000 post count!

Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 348

The big 5000 post count!

It's the big 5000 post count since I've joined the social media team last May 2017.

Thought I'd share something special:

gandalf_to_the_music

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Help Team
27 REPLIES
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 69

Re: The big 5000 post count!

Congrats @Gandalf. Checking the statistics I can see that you average on 21 posts per day and the number 1 most active user in terms of post frequency Smiley

Also, for posterity:

Screen Shot 2018-01-26 at 16.09.43.png

Frontend Web Developer | www.plus.net

If you have an idea to improve the community, create a new topic on our Community Feedback board to start a discussion about your idea.

Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 4

Thumbs UpCheesyGrin Well done.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 SammyM
 Plusnet Help Team
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 5

Well done @Gandalf.  How many of those were in the middle of the night or when you were on holiday!?!

Fixes: 172

Congrats.. you’ll be catching me up soon Smiley

Customer / Moderator / If it helped click the thumb / If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'

Community Veteran
Fixes: 62

Pardon Funny

For those with long memories - it is a good job I changed my avatar (as used on the previous website) otherwise confusion could have arisen

Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Congrats @Gandalf. Checking the statistics I can see that you average on 21 posts per day and the number 1 most active user in terms of post frequency Smiley

Oh wow. Number 1. I like that.

Well done @Gandalf.  How many of those were in the middle of the night or when you were on holiday!?!

Far too many... 

Congrats.. you’ll be catching me up soon Smiley

Challenge accepted. Grin

From my calculations you average on 144 posts per month or 5 posts per day.

Pardon Funny

And Oldjim at 304 posts per month or 10 posts per day.

If I keep up my post count, I'll catch up to you both eventually. Cheesy

And when that day comes, I might have to post a photo of myself here celebrating.

Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Help Team
Community Veteran
Fixes: 31

Looking at those stats @Gandalf you need a job!

Community Veteran
Fixes: 3

Well congrats to @Gandalf and also to @Mook to who I can see has also just past the 5k milestone too Tongue

I do have someone on here in mind who has reached the tens of thousands mark but I won't be naughty and name names. Grin

Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Looking at those stats @Gandalf you need a job!

I do have a lot of free time. But two more working days left till my annual leave for 26 days begins.

Steps will be put in place to make sure I'm not on here until my return. Cheesy

Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Help Team
Browni
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 45

26 days? Are you going on a quest?
I must have been really bad in a previous life. This is my 3rd ISP in a row that uses lithium.
Now you lot are going to suffer because my current ISP doesn't run a forum Cheesy
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Some might call it a quest. Or a mission. Or a thing. To locate the source of the internet (Gotta find where it came from).

Off to Sydney for a few days then journeying down and across New Zealand in a camper-van. Cheesy Cheesy

Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Help Team
Browni
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 45

That sounds awesome!
I must have been really bad in a previous life. This is my 3rd ISP in a row that uses lithium.
Now you lot are going to suffer because my current ISP doesn't run a forum Cheesy
Community Veteran

Gandalf wrote:

Some might call it a quest. Or a mission. Or a thing. To locate the source of the internet (Gotta find where it came from).

Everybody knows it comes from the bum of Nyan Cat... Funny

Community Veteran

@Gandalf

Well enjoy, I went to Sydney (in 2005) and I have to say it was my best holiday I've ever had.

Places we went to which I recommend is Bondi and Manly beach. Also if you don't want to drive pick up what they call a Daytripper ticket. It is the same thing as a One Day Travelcard in London, and I assume most big cities have them now. Just a case of unlimited travel for the day with certain zones.

Taronga Zoo too, you need to jump a 15 minute boat journey (with your Daytripper) to get there, which is quite cool.

No point in mentioning Sydney Harbour Bridge and the Opera House (oops I just did) and that will be a given for any tourist. If you're really adventerous you can climb the bridge. I didn't as that is a bit of out my league. Shocked

Oh another thing I'd recommend is picking up a local PAYG SIM there, so cheap. Got one from the airport when I landed. They wanted ID, so of course that's your passport which I had on me. $30 for a SIM with $30 of credit. I called my sister from the local SIM to a UK mobile. For a 10 minute call, and with the exchange rate what it was then it cost something like £3.50! Nice can't complain with that call charge.

If your mobile isn't unlocked, I'd made arrangements to get it done now while you've got time and then you have the local SIM option.