Did you mean: 

The P is silent.....

Minivanman
Hero
Fixes: 1

The P is silent.....

...... as in swimming.

Who'd have thought eh?

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2017/mar/01/how-much-pee-is-in-our-swimming-pools-new-urine-test...

All views expressed are my own but you can express them too if you want to be right about everything like I am.
7 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 3

Re: The P is silent.....

That's nothing, I've left pools in a hurry when someone's kids have taken a dump in the water, and the lifeguards didn't really care despite the fact that poo is a lot worse in a public swimming pool than pee... Shocked

Community Veteran

Anything goes it seems in pools these days.

Remember when viruccas were a no go, with teachers asking and checking feet.

Community Veteran
Fixes: 7

You might as well take a dive in a cesspit to be honest. I wouldn't bother with the sea anymore either unless you're on a secluded tropical island somewhere.. but even then the odds are theres still something in the seawater there that has managed to cross the pond too.

I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!
Community Veteran

billnotben wrote:

Anything goes it seems in pools these days.

And anyone too...

MKSlinky
Seasoned Pro

Shame human faeces doesn't hold the same value as 'Ambergris' (Whale turds). Sometimes if the ambergris is too large to poop out it gets regurgitated and vomited out. Lovely!

Come to think of it we do get a few whales in our local swimming pool, not sure I fancy following on behind any of them just in case Grin

Jonpe
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 2

If you see a civet 'doing its business' in the swimming pool, collect it and sell it to coffee connoisseurs:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kopi_Luwak

MKSlinky
Seasoned Pro

@Jonpe

One wonders how they even came up with that idea. "Oh look.., there's a cat taking a dump! I know lets make coffee with it's fresh turds I bet it will sure taste nice"!