Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Kiss of Death

Highlighted
Community Veteran
Fixes: 40

Re: The Kiss of Death

@Anonymous  Oh come on... you really don`t think that is a valid response to the question of..

What did you do ? 

in my previous post .  

Nor was it in any shape or form, an apology for the insulting post you had made...

If you think you can come on this forum once a day and throw insults at people, and then leave immediately afterwards,......  then I`m glad whatever I did in the Royal Navy... was   "not in your name"... as you don`t seem to appreciate anything that anyone does,... except yourself. 

hence your nom-de-plume ... and your anonymous avatar... .

You are full of condemnataion of others.. on just about every post you make. yet you don`t give valid responses when questioned just more insults and accusations...  

Thank you for your input.... it`s really not valued at all.... 

Highlighted
Hero
Fixes: 47

There is/was a similar (very similar) individual with the same 'name' and attitude on our local forum - wonder if it is the same?

John
Highlighted
Aspiring Legend
Fixes: 1

One in every pile it seems. Sad

I know where I am, I've been lost here before
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

@shutter In asking what I have done, you seem to be making an assumption that I am not myself a refugee. You know nothing about me, or what I have been through, and none of that is relevant to my opinion - which I have as much right to express on this forum as you have to express your opinion.

And the fact that I have other things to do with my time than be on this forum should be no barrier to my right to express my feelings and opinions. We don't all have to lead the sort of sad life you appear to.

@jab1 @Minivanman It is to be hoped that there is indeed 'one in each pile'. Calling out the xenophobic, islamophobic, racist, bigoted, trigger-happy old fools who inhabit these forums will never make one popular. But that does not mean it is not the right thing to do.

Highlighted
Aspiring Legend

So you would excluded yourself from being any of those I take it?

Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes

Highlighted
Aspiring Legend

Then I would refer you to the Rabbi of whom was asked  "so who are the Nazis?" replied, "We all are".

Think about it. 

Highlighted
Community Veteran

@shutter wrote:

@Anonymous

Thank you for your input.... it`s really not valued at all.... 

Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Minivanman

Perhaps you could re-write that in English.

Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

@shutter

Am I bothered?

Highlighted
Aspiring Legend

Hey @shutter, allow the guy some space, I just love talking to those with a holier than thou attitude. Thumbs_Up

Highlighted
Aspiring Legend

@Anonymous

Really?

Surely you're not that dense. I'll give you some more time as said to think about it.

I dunno, you can lead a horse to water.....

Highlighted
Community Veteran

@notinmyname wrote:

@shutter

Am I bothered?

it certainly seems like it .... 

Highlighted
Hero
Fixes: 47

@notinmyname wrote:

@shutter In asking what I have done, you seem to be making an assumption that I am not myself a refugee. You know nothing about me, or what I have been through, and none of that is relevant to my opinion - which I have as much right to express on this forum as you have to express your opinion.

And the fact that I have other things to do with my time than be on this forum should be no barrier to my right to express my feelings and opinions. We don't all have to lead the sort of sad life you appear to.

@jab1 @Minivanman It is to be hoped that there is indeed 'one in each pile'. Calling out the xenophobic, islamophobic, racist, bigoted, trigger-happy old fools who inhabit these forums will never make one popular. But that does not mean it is not the right thing to do.

@Anonymous I have no issue with you stating your point of view - we still live in a country which allows that - BUT I do object strongly to your inference as to my character, and if you made that accusation to my face, you would not like my response. I take it as an insult.

Note to mods - please don't close this thread - some people just need a lesson in manner.

John
Highlighted
Community Veteran

Fallon should pick up the phone and have a chat with the Swedish politicians before making rash statements. However the history of his party is they'd promptly U-Turn on the issue, so not to worry.

Now Zen, but a +Net residue.