cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Heart Attack Grill

Steve
Seasoned Pro

The Heart Attack Grill

where customers eat free (but only if they weigh more than 25st)

A fast food restaurant in the U.S. has provoked outrage by offering free food to morbidly obese customers.
The Heart Attack Grill will pick up the bill for any of their customers who weigh more than 25 stone.
The restaurant sells calorie laden fare with names such as Quadruple Bypass Burgers and Flatline Fries.
Waitresses dressed as nurses deliver the food to the restaurant in Chandler, Arizona.

They have hired a 46 stone man Blair Rivers to star in a tongue-in-cheek advert promoting the special offer.
'Other diets don't deliver results,' River says in a new YouTube ad for the restaurant.
But I've made incredible progress on the Heart Attack Grill diet. A couple months ago, I was wearing these,' he adds, holding up a small-waisted pair of pants.
The restaurant is run by a former nutrionist Jon Basso who used to run a Jenny Craig weight loss diet centre.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1328863/Heart-Attack-Grill-Free-food-customers-weigh-25st.ht...

5 REPLIES
Fixes: 105

Re: The Heart Attack Grill

ban it and all films with people eating burgers Cheesy Wink
Will Moderate For Thanks
Steve
Seasoned Pro

You a vegetarian then?
pierre_pierre
Grafter

you can get vegi burgers
Fixes: 105

Quote from: Steve
You a vegetarian then?

More a carnivore than a vegi Cheesy  I'll refer you to the smoking thread Smiley and I'm sure it's not cross posting lol
Will Moderate For Thanks
kmilburn
Grafter

It has recently lived up to its name too....
A customer collapsed with a suspected heart attack while dining at the notorious Heart Attack Grill in Las Vegas.
The man suffered chest pains while eating a 'Triple Bypass Burger' at the restaurant, reports ABC News.
http://web.orange.co.uk/article/quirkies/Heart_Attack_Grill_customer_collapses