Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Fallen Madonna with the big.... bruises

Infinity
Pro
Fixes: 2

The Fallen Madonna with the big.... bruises

Madonna... use VELCRO NEXT TIME !!
Vocals stopped when she was pulled off stage, shows the vocals were live, as they then stopped for a while....
Or...
Did the sound guy mute the vocal track for a period ?

Being pulled off stage, the dancers surrounded her immediately.... was it planned ?
Or just extremely quick thinking by the Dancers ?
Apart from one that is !!
I don't really think it was planned.
Apparently, despite her tweeting she was OK, she was seething afterwards, and departed quickly....... for some medical attention ?
6 REPLIES
Fixes: 104

Re: The Fallen Madonna with the big.... bruises

does anyone really care?
Will Moderate For Thanks
Community Veteran

no doubt her costume designer does, who may be looking for a new job this morning.
Experience; is something you gain, just after you needed it most.

When faced with two choices, simply toss a coin. It works not because it settles the question for you. But because in that brief moment while the coin is in the air. You suddenly know what you are hoping for.
nanotm
Pro
Fixes: 1

from the messages she put on instagram and twitter it seems she tied the knot herself, personally I howled with laughter, it couldn't have happened to a better "star"
also I didnt watch the show but I got to see the funny bit on the news Smiley
just because your paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you
Community Veteran

Industrial accident. Where's the Health and Safety bods? Where was the risk assessment? She should have had a safety harness and safety support wire while mounting the stairs.
Now Zen, but a +Net residue.
beeceegee
Rising Star

Two of the best twitter comments I saw, (apart of course from "The Fallen Madonna with the not so big boobies")
2 broken ribs, severe bruising and lacerations to the face, but eventually they managed to drag Madonna off him
If it had been Cheryl the vocals would have kept going

and I love how "Velcro" has been trending worldwide
Infinity
Pro

Quote from: PlusComUK

Being pulled off stage, the dancers surrounded her immediately.... was it planned ?
Or just extremely quick thinking by the Dancers ?
Apart from one that is !!

It may well have been planned !!
"Has the world fallen for a cynical stunt? "

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2971346/Has-world-fallen-cynical-stunt-Madonna-s-plunge-Brit...
"Intriguingly, at the very moment Madonna toppled from the raised stage, the male dancers flanking her vaulted down, too, and artfully formed into a ring around her.
Viewed on video, they do not seem to be rushing to help her — their movements suggest a choreographed sequence.
Those whose faces are not obscured by bizarre horned masks do not appear unduly concerned.
What’s more, other dancers could be seen already crouching around the back of the podium before Madonna fell, almost as if they meant to catch her."