cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Con- Lib Coalition Newsletter 19 June 2010

Community Veteran

The Con- Lib Coalition Newsletter 19 June 2010

Government spends £17,500 on wine.
All the cost cutting is thirsty work so we have made certain there is enough cash in the kitty to keep the wine cellar suitably stocked.
More than £17,500 has been spent topping up the government wine cellar since the election, it has emerged.
It brings the total value of fine wine stored for VIP functions to £864,000, a Commons answer by Foreign Office minister Henry Bellingham revealed.

Energy Secretary Chris Huhne confirms split from wife
Energy and Climate Change Secretary Chris Huhne has confirmed he is separating from his wife and is in a relationship with another woman.
"I am in a serious relationship with Carina Trimingham and I am separating from my wife," he said in a statement.

Suffolk Conservative MP struck by train in London
A Suffolk Conservative MP is recovering after being hit by a train at a London railway station.
David Ruffley, who represents Bury St Edmunds, suffered only "minor injuries" in the rush-hour incident at Victoria on Thursday evening.

"London Ambulance Service attended and the man was taken to St Thomas' Hospital where he was treated for minor injuries."
A Conservative Party spokeswoman said: "David Ruffley received minor injuries at a London railway station on Thursday evening."
1 REPLY
pierre_pierre
Grafter

Re: The Con- Lib Coalition Newsletter 19 June 2010

sounds like he had too much of the first item Embarrassed