cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thank you all for your valued support (you know who you are) :)

TORPC
Grafter

Thank you all for your valued support (you know who you are) :)

I would like to thank all those that supported me through a unfortunate misunderstanding by those in power
You might of realised that I was banned from using the forum for 48 Hours
However I had to wait until 24 hours extra, due to the lack of instruction on how to agree with the rules
<snip>
Your posting rights have therefore been removed for an initial period
of 48 hours and will only be reinstated if you agree to abide by the
Forum Rules in future
You can appeal against this by replying to this email which will be
seen by the other moderators or you can raise a ticket on your account
for the attention of Chris Parr

Where do I have to go to agree to the rules ?Huh
1. There is no clear instruction of where or how
2. There in no link to click on or dragndrop
That reminds me
Thank you to the moderator (not sure if I can name you) for sending me an email with clear instructions @  8:58 AM This morning
I dont know why the member of staff that is dealing with my ticket (could not of given me those instructions after I asked why was my ban not lifted yesterday)
At least
Lets look on the positive side as Chris has started a discussion thread in relation to the above
Then we will see what comes of it (hope it wont be to long & drags out) like some have reported in reference to the ticket system  Roll eyes
Without your valued support I would not of come back on here (other than to get relevant evidence from my PM's) for the ticket)
I am seriously thinking of asking for my MAC code as a result of the issue, which I fear may only need legal intervention by my solicitor
To date
I still have not had any type of apology, in relation to the unjustified banning, & bullying (Yet it was denied by Plusnet staff that I was bullied) (Hence my solicitors involvement))
I have also made a formal request for James Bailey to take over my ticket (which has not happened) as yet
@Kelly Dorset
As you are the Digital CARE Team manager can you pass my ticket to James Bailey please
Can you also advise what duty of care PlusNet & or PlusNet DC have towards their customers

Please keep this thread on a positive vibe
Please refrain from posting negative comments
Although if in appropriate manner
Constructive criticism is ok
11 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Re: Thank you all for your valued support (you know who you are) :)

Quote from: TORPC
I still have not had any type of apology, in relation to the unjustified banning, & bullying (Yet it was denied by Plusnet staff that I was bullied) (Hence my solicitors involvement))
See below.
Constructive criticism is ok

OK, my final word after you ignored my (and others) constructive advice (not criticism) before and got yourself banned.
Your comment above is precisely NOT constructive and is "firing off" again - in your very first post after a ban! Time to wind your neck in, be quiet for ever on this issue and post constructively on other (maybe just technical?) subjects.
TTFN, this thread is now on my "ignore" list.
Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

The idea of a temporary ban is to give time to reflect on the reasons that led to the action in the hope that a period of cooling off will see a more reasonable attitude when rights are restored. It doesn't seem to have done you any good whatsoever.
The ban was fully justified. You quoted a PM on the forum (the evidence was still there to be seen when I last looked) and then refused to accept what was plainly the facts.
I have one word of advice for you:
Chill
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£13/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
TORPC
Grafter

I am not prepared to get into your arguments on this subject
I have only stated clear honest facts to how the situation is currently at
I have provided all evidence in my defence (which is still to be dealt with by James Bailey)
I will not be quiet forever on this, as I have a legal right to a satisfactory resolution
I will also not wind my neck in & chill
I will not be bullied by anyone
Steve
Pro

TORPC: Life Is to short to be stressing over this. I understand you have a bad taste In your mouth but rinse It out with water and forget It. Also don't leave PN over a minor Issue on the forums.
Regards
TORPC
Grafter

Tbh
M Steve
It has already stressed me out, & making me ill
For a mistake I did not make
As above I am awaiting correspondence from James Baily in a resolution to this
Will wait & see what that outcome will be then
This was a fun place to be & now the fun has gone, I dont feel like staying
However naming no names but some members make me feel like hanging myself (because they do not get chastised for bullying)
& Plusnet staff wont take it serious
I dont answer to them, & they are not in any position to tell me what to do or what not to do when they dont have access to all the facts
Steve
Pro

TORPC: Take a break from these forums for a few days If Its causing you that much stress. It really Isn't worth It. Its just a forum and sometimes a break does a world of good. Take a break and forget about us for a couple days.We will still be here when you get back hopefully re-energised form this Issue.
Regards
TORPC
Grafter

Overall it is not the forum, as a whole the forum is ok
However it is let down by certain members (that seem to get away with anything they say or do)
If that was you or I
Then we would of been told off / banned etc
The can go & edit their negative bullying threads / posts
As my solicitor has got quite a few & will obviously be having more screenshots as they arise
Steve
Pro

I've not seen the bullying posts but the moderators here are generally good and have a fair bit of patience. If someone Is bullying you then report them and keep on reporting them until something Is done with them. In all my time on these forums I have not seen bullying really. It can get heated and as personalties collide Its the job of the moderators to step In and remind everyone where we are and how we are behaving and that absolutely no one Is above the forum rules.
Regards

Edit spelling
nanotm
Pro
Fixes: 1

turn your pc off and read a few physical books for a week, then your stress levels will drop and wjhen you return to connected life you will see things with a more relaxed and lasses fair attitude fella
lifes to short to stress about what some invisible A.H. on the internetz is or isn't doing in order to feel better abut there basement dwelling life .......
just because your paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you
TORPC
Grafter

Cheers M Steve
Will do, although it may take a while for anyone to listen
Cheers nanotm
You could be onto something there Smiley
Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

There are many things that cause us stress in our lives but most people as they get older tend to let things go even though they are in the right they realise the amount of upset it causes them is just not worth it.
If someone upsets you they are not the ones suffering or spending time being wound up and constantly thinking about the issue will only wind you up further, there are some people who have spent a large part of their lives perusing some grievance to the detriment of their health. As others have stated chill out and give the forum a break for a few days.