cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tesco online changes...

Fixes: 125

Tesco online changes...

Almost a month since I last placed an order with Tesco and they seem to have made big changes to their site.
I don't particularly like the new layout and the search frequently doesn't display the items it used to whereas browsing does.
I usually list items from Lowest - Highest but every time I filter the results it defaults back to Relevance.
Anyone else like to new look?
At least I got a delivery slot in the middle of the day for £1

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

12 REPLIES
Infinity
Pro
Fixes: 2

Re: Tesco online changes...

I recently ordered several items, mostly half price soft drinks, (BOGOF at a discounted price) for home delivery, it was an offer too good to miss.
Bulked out the order to >£25, plus £1 delivery charge.
I didn't notice any such problems as you encountered.
I too usually sort by price, not relevance, at some point in the viewing by search / ordering process.
Delivered the next day, at the start of the mid-day time slot booked.
I don't often order online, usually when there is a good bulk offer, or items no longer stocked at my local store.
Never had a problem with Tesco Home Delivery.
Fixes: 105

not had the issue either that you have Mav, well SWMBO hasn't at any rate and I'd soon hear Roll eyes
Will Moderate For Thanks

This is a turn up for the books...
After maybe 10 or 12 years of trouble-free delivery from Tesco our order was totally messed up. Around half our order arrived plus around half of someone else's. It seems that the rest of our order may be on a different van somewhere in Thanet. The driver was very apologetic and has promised to get back by 4pm with the remainder of our order.

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain

Community Veteran

New staff at a guess, I know my drivers changed a month ago and I am having to put picker notes back on items that require common sense.  One of them keeps putting fruit in sealed plastic bags, not had to say not in plastic bags for almost 3 years.
As for the website, all I order is in my favourites so never noticed any changes
Unvalued customer since 2001 funding cheap internet for others / DSL/Fibre house move 24 month regrade from 8th May 2017

New £1 delivery and now first major issue - coincidence Undecided

Decided to ring Tesco helpline just ensure they are aware of the mix-up and got a £5 evoucher for my trouble. Hopefully the remainder of my order will arrive by 4 as promised.

St3
All Star

I use Tesco online too and noticed that the £1 delivery service in my area is only if I get stuff late at night around 11pm, they don't state that on the tv advert, its made to look like its all day long
Win 10
i7 7700k
GTX 970

There were two £1 day time slots available for today when I booked yesterday (12:00 - 13:00 and 14:00:15:00).
Perhaps it depends on area Undecided

We get the 14:00-15:00 time slot for one pound too.
Maybe it had sold out  when you looked?
Will Moderate For Thanks

A quick look now and it seems Tuesdays and Wednesdays (based on what was available yesterday) and maybe Thursdays are good for £1 slots.

i've still got quite a few
Will Moderate For Thanks

The remainder of our order finally turned up after 6pm but I did have to ring again just after 4 and speak to the store manager.
No explanation was given as to why the order was mixed up only that quite a few other customers had been affected.