Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tesco Home Delivery

Lægen
Grafter

Re: Tesco Home Delivery

@Lægen wrote:

Dennis the Menace is on its way, plus  Weather Forecast for Wednesday is Ice, Snow, Hail, Wind, Freezing temperatures !!!

Decision made.

Tesco Home Delivery #3

Late booking so this one costs £3, worth every penny.

When we're expecting a Tesco Home Delivery....... I change to doorbell tune to the Star Wars theme........ because the food comes from a store Far, Far, Away !  

RobPN
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 5

@billnotben wrote:

I thought you would be out in the Kuga touring the Lake District, come rain or shine, then regaling us with the photo's of the event.

Yep, all the photos from this thread https://community.plus.net/t5/General-Chat/Ford-Kuga/m-p/1594106/highlight/true#M249544 and the many others from last time round have disappeared from the forum upon account closing/removal.  Roll_eyes

PS

it probably won't be too long, after all we didn't have to wait for other repeats such as cable ties to connect wheelie-bins and twigs under the lids etc.  Roll_eyes

DaveyH
Aspiring Champion
Fixes: 11

And how long for you to essentially try bully them off the forum again and continue to bait/troll after they've left?

Oh, wait...

Community Veteran
Fixes: 30

@Lægen wrote:

Dennis the Menace is on its way, plus  Weather Forecast for Wednesday is Ice, Snow, Hail, Wind, Freezing temperatures !!!

Posted at 20:15   on WEDNESDAY!...

so ... keeping up with the times, then?  

Been a lovely day here today... Bright sunshine... blue sky,... some fluffy white bits drifting by on a light breeze..

So much for the Wednesday forecast !

However,  tomorrow ,   we have sunshine and showers, with a light breeze..

Eee bah gum.... eet`s reeet grim darn sarf ! ...Cheesy

Community Veteran
Fixes: 1

@DaveyH wrote:

bully them off the forum again

I always enjoyed the lake pictures and various car stories. They were very entertaining and often informative. I would be happy to see there return.

The old thread reminders are no more than a friendly dig with nothing nasty meant or intended.

Lægen
Grafter

@Lægen wrote:

Weather Forecast for Wednesday is Ice, Snow, Hail, Wind, Freezing temperatures !!!

Wednesday Night ! 

Lægen
Grafter

@Lægen wrote:

Dennis the Menace is on its way, plus  Weather Forecast for Wednesday Night is Ice, Snow, Hail, Wind, Freezing temperatures !!!

Decision made.

Good Decision, we had all this overnight, window rattling storm. Howling wind.

A couple of short power outages. Electricity workers are doing a great job under extremely difficult & demanding conditions.

It's very White outside now, brightens up the dawn, and the day.

As mentioned elsewhere, take delivery.... then Batten down the Hatches !

Hot Chocolate, Marshmallows & Crumpets.....

Lægen
Grafter

@Lægen wrote:

@Lægen wrote:

Dennis the Menace is on its way, plus  Weather Forecast for Wednesday Night is Ice, Snow, Hail, Wind, Freezing temperatures !!!

Decision made.

Good Decision, we had all this overnight, window rattling storm. Howling wind.

Motorists using the Snake Pass and Woodhead Pass are reporting heavy snowfall, as wintry showers continued overnight.

Buxton online reports that the Snake Pass is impassable along the whole of its length due to snow, ice and stranded vehicles.

High Peak Buses are reported to be suspended around Buxton and the High Peak.

jab1
Hero
Fixes: 20

Hate to mention this, but we are still officially in the Winter season, and for as long as I can remember, this means that we can get some dodgy weather. I was born on 31/03/55, and although I obviously can't remember it, I was told my grandparents got lost in a snowstorm in the hospital grounds.

John
Community Veteran
Fixes: 11

If you want to know the state of many roads it's worth checking the live web cams.....

Most car radios now have the facility to interrupt any programs with announcements about traffic delays and sat navs giving alternative routes.

So we are kept well informed if we want to be.

RobPN
Aspiring Hero

@DaveyH wrote:

And how long for you to essentially try bully them off the forum again and continue to bait/troll after they've left?

Oh, wait...

Heard read it all before ... literally ...  Roll_eyes

rEUnite
Rising Star

@billnotben wrote:

The old thread reminders are no more than a friendly dig with nothing nasty meant or intended.

Nonsense.

RobPN
Aspiring Hero

@rEUnite     👈  Forum rule-breakers (e.g. multiple account holders) need to be exposed.

Community Veteran
Fixes: 30

@Lægen wrote:

Hot Chocolate, Marshmallows & Crumpets.....

I`ll just hunker down with the crumpets... excellent way to keep warm and entertained... Shocked

crumpet.png

Minivanman
Aspiring Legend
Fixes: 1

@DaveyH

"And how long for you to essentially try bully them off the forum again and continue to bait/troll after they've left?"

Says the poster who admits to baiting others and reeling them in... or at least trying to. A bad example accusing others? You just couldn't make it up. 

*shakes head*