Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Terry Jones

Highlighted
Aspiring Legend
Fixes: 1

Terry Jones

Terrible to learn of the death of Monty Pythons Terry Jones at the age of 77. I know he'd been poorly for some time, but what sadness just the same.

Rest well my good man, wherever you are. 😞

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Hero
Fixes: 18

Re: Terry Jones

And so soon after Neil Innes, aka the seventh Python. Not a good start to the year.

May they both rest in peace.

When somebody says it’s not about the money, it’s about the money.
Highlighted
Seasoned Champion

I have known for a while now that people with a sense of humour are dying out,  and he was one of the best = so sad to see him at that last award ceremony while suffering with dementia where someone had to make a speech for him - really sad...

Maybe the remaining pythons can make an irreverent film about him called 'The Life of Terry'...a fitting epitaph

Highlighted
Aspiring Legend
Fixes: 1

@wotsup 

Given his sense of humour I reckon a film titled 'The Life and Eventual Death of Terry' would give him a good chuckle. I recall that speech on his behalf, wasn't that given by his son?

Highlighted
Community Veteran
Fixes: 3

I can't help but think his response would be akin to Mr. Creosote's response to a waffer theen meent... 😂

Definitely a big loss, he's one of them people who was a great all-rounder, comedian, historian, childrens entertainer, writer, and perfect user of the profane language...