cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Telephone Survey

Gambian1957

Telephone Survey

Has anyone else been approached on the telephone with the line, I understand you have chosen to leave Plusnet, so will you mind taking our Survey?
Well, I haven't left Plusnet, yet, having only just started my telephone and broadband service with them, so why should anyone be phoning me on behalf of Plusnet?
4 REPLIES
pierre_pierre
Grafter

Re: Telephone Survey

its not the first time this has been reported, and its not Plusnet, do you know which company it was? as Plusnet last time wanted to know
Gambian1957

Sorry, I have no idea who it was, and had to demand a response in either yes or no to my question of who told the person that I wanted to leave Plusnet, which is ironic seeing as how much trouble and strife I had in making the transfer from BT to Plusnet, and having undertaken a 12 month contract with Plusnet.  I suppose if I had tried to check the number of the person calling using 1471 I would probably have been wasting my time, as the caller had number withheld.  Perhaps this is something which Plusnet should be pursuing.
nadger
Rising Star

I trust you've not used a site, like TalkTalk, where they reserve the right to phone you if you put your number into their checker.
Gambian1957

No other Site used, had enough difficulty getting away from BT, and certainly no other telephone company connection as I had opted to change to Plusnet without seeking other suppliers.