Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Techguy's playlist

techguy
Grafter

Techguy's playlist

Hi All
I decided to give Spotify a go and have built a small playlist (I will keep adding to this but a lot of the stuff I want to add isn't yet available on there)
It's a mixed bag

Enjoy.
http://open.spotify.com/user:techguy:playlist:7xE8y0ku301uoOuYP6COWQ
Edit to fix URL
8 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Re: Techguy's playlist

getting error message:
spotify is not a registered protocol  Sad
techguy
Grafter

Means you don't have it installed
techguy
Grafter

You'll need to go to http://www.spotify.com/en/ to register and download the software
scootie
Grafter

not to shocking a playlist TG. lenny kravits and u2's vertigo found its way over to my play list.
do you know if you now add more tracks to your list will it update on my spotfiy player automaticaly or would you need to send an updated playlist link?
my list so far only a couple of artists that i couldnt find on spotfiy. so a gd service.
just gone through collection i all ready got and added best tracks on spotfiy. only half way through so far.
got to midday and tracks started taking awhile to load because of unlimited p2p caps 60KB/s  goes down to 16KB/s in the evening.
i dont think your m8 is going to come this way TG they wouldnt be able to load there line at that rate
http://open.spotify.com/user/asbodog/playlist/1rMNXMp65WwP4LphgWRprE
techguy
Grafter

It should sync the playlist automatically as it retrieves from the server when you log in.
scootie
Grafter

well your playlist ends with sasha,xpander.
i have added more since posting my spotify link and at this moment the last track is lenny kravits,amercian woman.
i think its great service but i think on free accounts they will increase the adverts as to be honest ive hardly had any voice adverts and the image adverts i dont really see because i leave an album playing in background.
when i do see an image advet i click on it so that it registers. and the companys will see that on there records and hopefuly want to keep spotify runing
techguy
Grafter

Interesting choices there ASBO
Will work my way through your list tomorrow while studying (heps my brain absorb stuff)
scootie
Grafter

from jimi hendrix to banging techno. yep i have a very wide taste in music.
iam a subwoofer addict so mostly the words in song have no meaning to my taste in music just as long as next doors windows are shaking iam happy.
the streets, the irony of it all. probally sums up my personalty Wink