cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tazenda & Eros Ramazzotti

Dusty
Grafter

Tazenda & Eros Ramazzotti

Not sure how this will go down, but i love Italian music and i came across this little gem . No video to it yet but found a link via youtube.

3 REPLIES
Superuser
Superuser

Re: Tazenda & Eros Ramazzotti

Quote from: Dusty
Not sure how this will go down, but i love Italian music and i came across this little gem . No video to it yet but found a link via youtube.

Thanks for the link, Dusty Smiley  unusual quality to it, ideal background music right now when winding down at the end of one *very* long day.
My - very minimal - Italian is very rusty, any chance of a run-down of approximately what the words say?
Penny Rollo * Force 9 from 17/02/98 * PlusNet from 2000 onwards
Project HappyChild - free maths worksheets, free French-English
worksheets and 12 other languages
personal site www.pennymidasrollo.plus.com
Dusty
Grafter

Its basically donating this song to his family. saying i love it and the words are for you etc 
If you like Italian music i have put a fair few links on my forums in the music section.
Superuser
Superuser

Quote from: Dusty
... If you like Italian music i have put a fair few links on my forums in the music section.

Thanks for the summary of what the words said.  I can't say I've ever particularly noticed listening to any Italian music previously, rarely listen to music even in the car these days, just doesn't cross my mind.  Long gone are the days of rock concerts twice a week - though not for ever I trust Smiley - I'll check out the links from your site when I get chance, things right now are just unbelievably busy.
Penny Rollo * Force 9 from 17/02/98 * PlusNet from 2000 onwards
Project HappyChild - free maths worksheets, free French-English
worksheets and 12 other languages
personal site www.pennymidasrollo.plus.com