cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TalkTalk Sucks Lalalalala

richster
Grafter

TalkTalk Sucks Lalalalala

Just switched ma mums broadband and phone line after a good hour and 40 mins of being passed around there non english so called technical support who i had to ask to repeat himself around 10 times because his lingo wasnt a known one, and he didnt know what the dsl speed profile was !
Anyway i got fedup of mum and brother complaining about realy slow internet, i checked it today and it was a miserable 483kbs connection, the upload was almost the same at 410kbs! almost sam up same down, hehe
Anyway lines usually around 2Mb seen as its a few mile from exchange but hey
TalkTalk, yes well how can i put your company into a single pharse, hmm QuackQuack! Your Crap!
7 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 56

Re: TalkTalk Sucks Lalalalala

to make a point - TalkTalk reps wouldn't need to know what an IPprofile is as they don't use it. They are LLU which doesn't use any such thing unlike the rubbish BT systems
Moved to Chit Chat as I can't see any requirement for support - of course you can prove me wrong by asking for help - then I will have to move it back  Embarrassed
richster
Grafter

My stance stands, there crap, always have been crap and will be crap forever, i have an out of context statement, why dont terrorists "Removed before i posted, my anger might get people worried"
Sucks lalalalala
Steve
Seasoned Pro

Quote from: Oldjim
to make a point - TalkTalk reps wouldn't need to know what an IPprofile is as they don't use it. They are LLU which doesn't use any such thing unlike the rubbish BT systems
TalkTalk do have DLM on their BT IPstream. And TalkTalk Is crap unless you are on LLU.
Community Veteran
Fixes: 7

You'd probably be better off with a 3G (or even 4G) mobile broadband dongle mate.
All phone line powered ISPs can be a bit iffy. I've never known one person truly happy with their ISP.
I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!
Fixes: 47

Quote from: Sprite
I've never known one person truly happy with their ISP.

Then you're in the right place to find lots of them Smiley
Customer and Forum Moderator.
Product of the Tyrell Corporation
Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

I`m happy with mine..... (luv u pn  Kiss Kiss Kiss )
mikeyriot
Grafter

I've never been so happy with an isp, I dont think I've ever recieved the level of customer care from any company. I havn't actually ever had to ring CS or raise a fault after nearly a year with PN, however I do recall during my first week posting on here to say how happy I was with my new connection, which was much faster than my last providers. Before I knew it Mr Walker himself had joined the chat, he'd had a look at my line stats and took me through a few steps to get even more juice out of it!  Shocked
This just simply would not happen with ANY other ISP, bravo Plusnet.