cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Talent Crunch

Highlighted
Grafter

Re: Talent Crunch

get your broomsticks out no wonder he said goodbye to BBC" it" starts a new series on  Chan 4 tonight at 2235
Highlighted
Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

@ pierre, Well surprise surprise, given C4's usual content at that time of night, "it" will be a welcome change for sobriety and good taste. But do they get 18000 viewers to complain anyway? they might now I suppose, no doubt the advertisers will be queuing up to fill the breaks now.
Experience; is something you gain, just after you needed it most.

When faced with two choices, simply toss a coin. It works not because it settles the question for you. But because in that brief moment while the coin is in the air. You suddenly know what you are hoping for.
Highlighted
Community Veteran
Fixes: 9

I bet that girl is so upset, she must really hate the publicity (ho ho ho).
After all, a week ago no-one knew who she was, but now?
Good old Max Clifford, he knows how to manipulate the media to someone's advantage.
Not that it's rocket science though (hang on, I'm in the wrong job here).
So there's a candidate for the next Celebrity Big Brother, or failing that, no doubt ITV will pay her a few million to host their new chat show.
And I can't even turn on the news without hearing about this carp - nope TV is not dumbing down at all Roll_eyes
Highlighted
Grafter

I'd say Max Clifford is a master of the dark art of PR (I've never seen anyone else represent these so called celebs so he must be good at it)
I should have gone tnto that as its got to be more lucrative than IT.